ch.1

[ warning : mention of violence 🚨
Force 🚨 blood 🚨 cruelty 🚨

You can skip the first chapter if u want 🚨 ]

( ting ting ting )

Tae slowly opens his eyes,hearing the pass code entering....he doesn't know when did he fall asleep while waiting for his brother to return.

He sits up on his bed...& rubs his eyes....he steps down from the bed...rubbing his eyes & walking in small steps...he comes out of his room.

"Hyung,is that you" Tae says in a sleepy tone..he walks towards the front door....but suddenly he halts.

There wasn't his brother anywhere,but five unfamiliar boy around his brother's age,was standing in front of the door.

Tae gets startled...he widen at at the boys standing in front looking at him...not because he doesn't know them...not because they barged in suddenly....but because...

" They were spreading a weird pheromone that was filling up all over the house....an aggressive,vicious....and a lustful pheromone was filling up the whole house..."

Tae's whole body frozen...he stand still...

W..who are you?? Tae asks in fear.

Wow......one of the boys says....

isn't it joon's beautiful 'omega' brother?? He is pretty man!

Another one says...

Tae takes a step back...

H..how do you know our pass code?hyung gave you that?? Tae asks.

No..he didn't....God! You forgot us?? We came here on the last party Namjoon threw...we remember the pass code last time...they replies.

H..hyung isn't home....c..can you all go for today? Tae asks trembling.

None can do man...one replies....you know we are exhausted...we will just wait for him here until he comes back....let us stay here....please pretty,please....

Tae keeps blankly looking at them...then nods & turns to his room...

He grabs his phone...& calls his brother Namjoon...

But his call was going through voice mail every.

Pick up the phone hyung...please...pick up the phone...

tae murmurs looking at it...he keeps trying again n again.

( clack)

Tae gets startled & looks behind...

one of those boys opened his room door.

H..how did you get in?? I locked my door....tae says trembling...he dials his brothers number again...

Umm.how should i put it,pretty.....the last time we came here to party...& you locked yourself in...that was pretty insulting though...a house full of alpha & betas...& a pretty Omega like you locked himself in....so i thought why don't i figure out how to unlock this door...i practiced....& woah!! I worked today.....

That boy says smirking....tae's heart starts shaking hard...

P..please leave...go...back to the living room...m..my hyung will come back any minute...tae says trembling.

What's the urgency beautiful....the boy says walking in....he looks at tae smirking....

Then takes a deep breath.