Chapter VI - Disposals

With the note they all agreed to meet up as a whole group, but they had not the faintest of ideas who had written the note.

There I was, standing among the trees and bushes, emerged in the thousands of leaves which hidden my cover. I had prepared myself thoroughly at home before my travel. When I had entered my house a couple hours earlier I realised my mother had been exiled and it was only me and my dad. I found a letter opener at the side of the table which gave me a good idea.

I had to whizz round the house to get a tool that would sharpen the letter opener. I was going to make it a dagger, although it already looked like one it wasn't pointy enough. But I did cut myself with the tool a couple of times, mumbling silently in agony to make sure that my dad wouldn't hear that I was in danger or in harm. Once it was sharp enough I crept upstairs without waking my father up from his nap to get masked up to hide my identity at all cost. Then I texted Alexandrine that I would be there at around 9:30pm since he agreed to follow along.

Before I left I put on a grey hoodie and a black neck face mask and possibly a balaclava. Before I left, I put a note on the door for my dad to see which read the words 'I'm off to the park, I'll be back at around 10:30, maybe earlier' . It was all in English because my dad now spoke it pretty clearly and so did I, with the help of Alexandrine of course. The door made a creek before closing then I rushed off to the park as quickly as possible, hiding my weaponry and trying not to be too suspicious.

At around 9:33 I had arrived and met alexandrine on the bench next to the playground. 'Where have you been?' He mumbled. 'I told you that I would be here for around 9:30 I haven't gone anywhere' I quickly answered back. It got to his head quickly as we sprinted off to the bushes wearing military camouflage outfits over our clothes. We waited for about 20 minutes which we saved up playing in the playground until I saw a glimpse of one of them.

They saw us sitting down at the canopy at the top of the playground but didn't recognise our identities so they came over. They intended to come here to see what they were waiting for but they suspected that it was us, so they decided to come to the playground for a little while. Some of them had conversations with us but the others were suspicious that we were bad people. One of them called Gianna thought that we looked cool and actually knew who we were, but she wasn't a snitch and didn't tell the rest. It's like she was some sort of secret agent that we never hired to work with us on this plan.

It didn't take long for them to chase us but Gianna wanted to stop them, which she failed doing. We led the rest to the woods which got them lost completely. It wasn't long until one of them started screaming. As soon as I was about to strike on one of the girls, alexandrine did his first with a crossbow from the armour stand in his house which was still working and used for hunting. I followed on after grasping the other one by the hair and thrusting the letter opener at the back of their oesophagus. The other 2 tried to back away and run but we eventually caught up with them with about 3 shots of the crossbow and 1 slice of the letter opener.

We didn't notice that Gianna was watching the whole time but she promised not to tell. Alexandrine walked over covered in splatters of blood all on his clothes while I went back and disposed of the corpses. I dragged them all into one pile then whipped out my lighter after pouring gasoline on every inch of the bodies before lighting them to flames. Then I sprinted back, tired and exhausted and in a mess. Gianna had explained to us that she was listening to our conversations the entire time and actually hated the offenders that we had killed for mistreating me, Alexandrine and Veronika. She also told us her secret which we never told anyone else.

Gianna wanted to protect Veronika but never had the chance to because of her 'friends' who were now just burning disposals. But before she could explain any further we heard sirens from armed forces and police officers. The other 2 insisted to run but I stopped them and pulled out my lighter again. I had then lit the ground in front of us which transported to a completely different place. 'What did your father put in your lighter?' Alexandrine asked.

I didn't answer, I just knew how it worked I guess..