Chapter IX - Newspaper

About an hour or so later our parents picked us up, but alexandrine begged his parents to come round to mine for the night in which they agreed.
Gianna and Veronika went off with their mums and we didn't see them until Monday since it was the weekend.

But at the back of the car we discussed about the fire engine incident when my dad interrupted halfway through saying 'apparently someone had caused it, it's on the newspaper, here have a read.' He chucked over the newspaper which we thoroughly read through until we found the main page we were looking for. And the page completely froze me in terror. It effected me so badly Alexandrine had to shake my shoulder to get me to focus again. It went along something like this:

News Headline: Peru News

Suspected Anarchist in Peru Burning a wild spread across the country.

Multiple reports and sights of out of control fire have been spotted in a wild spread of towns, cities and villages across Peru. The most recent one happening today at around 2:40pm when a fire engine was left on the side of the main road near Amira indoor play Center. The fire was caused by an unexpected row of flames created by what seems to be a masked anarchist that had been spotted by CCTV who had quickly fled before any other witnesses or notices were called out. With the incident around 4 civilians were injured or killed by the impact and 3 fire fighters were burnt and crushed to death.

The 'Anarchist' has recently been seen walking round a variety of streets in Peru setting a staggering amount of buildings and homes to flames. They were also a match of one of the murderers in Gullane Park 3 weeks ago having being the one who lead the corpses to be a burnt disposal.

No further information has been discussed but many witnesses, journalists and news reporters say that the anarchist wears mainly grey and black clothing with a black leather glove on their right hand and a patterned silk glove on their left hand.
Many people also suspect the anarchist has multiple accomplices and alibis but no other person or people have been seen working with them.
——————————————————————————-

They were catching on quicker than I had initially thought and it made me immediately take off my hood. They've already found the clothing, murder weapon, location etc but not the identity. And they've caught onto accomplices. I panicked and I stayed quiet, hugging alexandrines hand in fear. I couldn't control my breathing then but Alexandrine said for me to keep my cool and also followed on that everything will be alright. But I completely denied it and I replied that I would get arrested easily if they find out anymore since I murdered now 11 people in the matter of weeks.

But we eventually made it back home grabbing everything out the car and setting foot in. Alexandrine made sure I was alright and I wouldn't topple over like a domino unconscious. He put an arm around my shoulder as we headed inside with a warm welcome from a cat that had somehow snuck in whilst we were at the play area. My dad decided to keep it and name is Sparks. She was a black cat with sunlight gold eyes. She would also always follow me around everywhere I go as a little companion of mine. Sparks was however a bit cautious of Alexandrine, hopefully not because he was British.

We then skidded up the stairs where we discussed more on what we would do next. He also lit a campfire which caught my attention immediately but he told me to focus until the end of the discussion. It wasn't long until he stopped since all I thought about was me in prison.

That's when I went light headed and blackened out and the last thing I heard was alexandrine panicking and my dad rushing in to see the problem.

I couldn't wake up for hours and I could've sworn I heard a voice in my head telling me that things will be okay and not to worry, but not sure if it was my conscious, because it sounded like Alexandrine.