Chapter XIV - Mansion

SORRY I HAVEN'T MADE MANY CHAPTERS FOR THE PAST MONTHS. I'VE BEEN OFF SCHEDULE FOR A WHILE.
And now the rankings have dropped lol.
-Nikolai.
——————————————————————————-

Great, so now I know that Alexandrine has got a private estate and never told me that we were ever going to go there, and never told me about it. The second I stepped in though it felt like it..wasn't even real, at all. The walls were covered in pure white marble that made the atmosphere look like we were in Greek mythology. 'So you kept this all hidden from me?' I stared at him, he honestly thought I was mad so he got a little anxious. His reply was just a murmur and a nod

Of course i wasn't mad. Well i was a little mad, because he could've told me this before. All this nonsense was hidden. But, he did show me around and I must say it was WAY bigger than i thought it was, there was even a whole ass swimming pool in the back. 'So, this is really your house? It's very..unique' Listen im not posh, but i've never been to a fancy house, well not one thats THIS fancy. Even if i never knew who Alexandrine was there was no way i would've let my lighter get anywhere close to burning this place down. It felt special, TOO special..

Although i did miss home, this was luxury. 'Want me to show you the basement area?' THERE'S A BASEMENT!? Holy sh*t this guy's got a whole ass package full of stuff that is all new to me. Okay, the sounding of the basement was a bit eerie, this guy was gonna bring me down to his basement and kidnap me. Don't be ridiculous Voltaire he would never, and I was right to think that. There was just, MORE, FANCY BULL SH- Mkay i should stop. You know the drill, he showed me everything, to spas to en-suites, this guys got everything for Christ's sake. Cannot believe me, a wanted criminal in Peru for murdering people because of a godamn addiction i had since i was 3 which caused me to have this eyepatch whatever stuck on my eye for the past 7 years by using my so called 'magic lighter' which is actually magic because it somehow got us out of the police situation by TELEPORTING US..is friends with someone who looks so innocent and is also rich!

I'm surprised alexandrine isn't wanted, if he was his bounty would for sure be high, too high..as if the roof has collapsed because of how many stacks of..PoUnDs they betted to kill him. Hey, now I'm trying my best not to get my best friend arrested or executed, as well as myself obviously. I stopped having these mind thoughts when Alexandrine sat on the balcony, the second i joined it started to rain..

Sh*t-