14

TREVOR'S POV

Panic started to rise in Trevor, as Taylor stopped answering his messages. He was going to tell Mason after practice but he chickened out, so now Taylor was apparently going to do it. 

"Hey Jamie, can you come in here" he yelled, hearing footsteps moments later. 

"What's up" Jamie asked leaning up against the doorframe, Trevor took a deep breath and told Jamie about the situation.

"So Taylor is the one with the balls in the relationship?" Jamie asked.

"We aren't in a relationship Jimmy".

"She's still the one with the balls Z".

"Thanks for the help, I appreciate it" He said picking up his phone and ignoring Jamie. The brunette boy sighed and sat down on the bed beside Trevor. 

"She is his sister, maybe he will be okay with it if its coming from her" he said trying to calm down Trevor. "That way it will sound like it's what she wants and not what you want, and all he wants is to make his sister happy".

Trevors face lit up, "You are a genius Jimmy". Now all they had to do was wait for Taylor to text Trevor and let him know how it went.

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor took a few deep breaths before walking out of her room and into the living room where Mason was sitting. 

"We need to talk" she said, sitting down on the couch beside him.

"Okay, talk" he said putting his phone away and turning his body towards her.

"Im only saying this out of respect for you since you are his friend, but ultimately it is my decision okay?".

Mason gave her a confused look, "Okay, tell me Taylor".

"Im into Trevor, and if something happens between him and I you can't get mad and I know he's your teammate but-". Taylor was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

"I know" Mason said.

"You know what?".

"I know you are into Trevor" he said giving her a look, making her feel dumb.

"How do you know that" she asked.

"Because I am your twin brother, and we have twin telepathy" he said making Taylor laugh. "Also Jamie told me he saw you guys kissing in their kitchen the other day".

"Fucking Jamie" Taylor said annoyed. "Wait so you're not mad at me mas?".

"Nope, just keep the pda on the low please" he said returning his attention to his phone. 

Taylor sat in confusion for a second before walking into her room and texting Trevor to let him know the news. 

private messages 

trev :)

Taylor

he's okay with it

also whats Jamies number :)

trev :)

dude thats good

contact sent -> jimmy drysdale 

Taylor 

thank you trev :)