27

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor and Mason were on their way back from dropping off Sydney at the airport. The two weeks had gone by so fast, and Taylor was crushed to say goodbye to her best friend. She texted her best friend saying how much she already missed her and how she wanted to come visit her as soon as possible.

"I miss Sydney so much already" She told Mason.

"You saw her 10 minutes ago" he said annoyed. Mason was happy to finally get some peace and quiet in the house, even if he liked her as if she was his second sister.

"What am I supposed to do when you're at practice all day" she asked him.

"You can come to practice, and Jack and Cole are coming to visit soon" he said trying to cheer her up.

Taylor was excited to finally meet the guys from the group chat, who are also some of Trev and Alexs' best friends. They were going to be staying at Trev and Jamies place in their spare room, so Taylor would be able to see them lots while they were visiting.

Mason and Taylor were heading straight to his practice after dropping off Sydney. They would normally carpool with Jamie and Trevor but they were going to meet them there today.

private messages

trev baby :)

Taylor
I miss you

trev baby :)
I'm seeing you in 20 minutes kiddo
but I miss you too

Taylor
wanna sleepover tonight
we can make cookies
Jamie can come too and third wheel

trev baby :)
hell yeah
i'll bring the ingredients

When they pulled up to the rink Jamie and Trevor were already there. They walked inside and mason went off into the locker rooms while Taylor walked into the rink and sat down by their bench. She was scrolling through her phone when she heard someone call her name and skate up to the boards.

"Hi Trev" she said blushing.

"Hi pretty girl" he replied. "Chocolate chip or just chocolate" he asked her.

Taylor looked at him confused, trying to understand what he meant.

"Cookies McTavish" he laughed.

"Chocolate chip of course" Jamie said while skating up beside Trevor.

"Hi Jimmy" she said smiling.

The three of them talked before they had to skate off and start their practice, while Taylor sat in the stands while watching them play. After practice was over she saw coach Eakins tell them something that made them all super happy, making her wonder what was going on. Trevor skated up to her with the biggest smile on his face telling her the good news.

"They are bringing puppies to practice!" he said beaming.

INSTAGRAM

liked by masonmclavish and 103 otherstaylormct: so cute

taylormct: so cute

view all 159 comments...

trevz11: awe you think I'm cute
taylormct: no

rowdyhughes: that puppy stole ur man
trevz11: no it didn't
taylormct: he's mine 😤