Baddie Next Door (Choso)

~~~~~~ Choso was moving furniture into his new house with the help of his little brother, Yuuji, and his friends, Megumi and Nobara

~~~~~~
Choso was moving furniture into his new house with the help of his little brother, Yuuji, and his friends, Megumi and Nobara. His college buddies were also there to help since they had nothing better to do. Gojo and Geto were moving boxes in, and Nanami was taking all the stuff out of the truck with the help of Choso's older brother, Sakuna. Once all of the stuff was inside, they all rested in the living room to cool off and make conversation as music played. Suddenly, the doorbell chimed throughout the house and since it was his house, everyone told Choso to open the door. However, when he did, he froze at the visitor. In front of him was a slightly shorter woman with blue dreads holding a clear container.
"Hey, there. I'm Dannie and I live next door. I made some beignets as a welcome gift if you don't mind accepting." she started and before he could answer, his friends and older brother crowded him.
"Of course, he'll accept," Sakuna spoke first.
"Dannie, Huh? That's a cute name for a cute girl." Gojo flirted, blue eyes peeking from above his shades.
"If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. He'll be available for you." Geto chimed in, pushing Gojo out of the way.
"I'm sorry about them. They have no manners. My name is Nanami," Nanami politely greeted, shaking her hand gently.
"Can you please get your asses back in the house!" Choso yelled as he shoved them into the house.
"I'm so sorry about my friends. My name is Choso and I humbly accept your gift." the man bows to the woman as he takes her gift.
"I'll be sure that either me or my younger brother returns this to you. Thank you again".
"It's not a problem. You have a good night.". With that, the woman walked away and Choso closed the door to chew out his friends and Sakuna for their embarrassing advances. Only Yuuji, Megumi, Nobara, and himself got some of the treats; Sakuna only got some because he stole Yuuji's first one.

Choso was aggravated because it had only been a few weeks and Yuuji had forgotten his keys at home, so he was locked out of the house until his brother got off work. Plus he had a bunch of rude clients so he was even more agitated. But on the bright side, Dannie was nice enough to bring his little brother into her home. As soon as he pulled into the driveway, he called Yuuji to let him know he was home. A few minutes later, Yuuji was walked out by Dannie and Choso met them halfway.
"Thank you so much for taking care of him until I got home," Choso started, smacking the back of Yuuji's head.
"Of course. It was hot outside. Didn't want him getting a heatstroke." Dannie replied as she try to stiffen her laugh.
"Well next time you can leave him outside. He can't keep forgetting shit.".
"I'll keep that in mind. But if need anything, holla at your girl.". Dannie gave him a slip of paper with her number on it.
"Okay. I'll hold you to that.".

A few months have passed since the brothers moved in and they have spent a good chunk of that time with their nice neighbor. They would take turns coming over for dinner at each other's house. On a day they both had a day off, Choso and Dannie would sit on the porch and converse over a cup of tea. Sometimes when her friends would come over, she would invite him and his friends. He would help cook and clean since he was accustomed to how she wanted things in her house. He especially loved the cookouts she occasionally hosted with her people. His friends and older brother enjoyed them for various reasons; now whether it was for the food, music, or women he was not sure. Yuuji and his friends enjoyed spending time with her younger cousins. He would enjoy watching his little brother have the time of his life and Dannie have her fun. Sometimes she would pull him to dance with her and would happily oblige; his friends and brother teased him about often. But he didn't care when he had her in his grasp, enjoying how carefree she was dancing on him. He would often stay late to help clean up and often left with extra food to last him and Yuuji the next few days.

Choso has come to a realization that his attraction for Dannie has gotten stronger. He has always thought she was attractive since they met. The blue dreads with the edges nicely laid, slime thick with the snatched waist, and her southern accent paired with a smile that had 'I'm that bitch' written in it. She knew she looked good and she carried herself with high esteem. Who wouldn't be attracted to that confidence? But now he's wondering more explicit things about her. He yearns to hold her, kiss her, and feel her in places that the eyes can't see; if she allowed. He can control it to a certain extent, but when they flirt back and forth, he'll have to pause before he loses it and warn her not to start things she can't finish. But she knew what she was doing, she wanted to push him to his limit.
Like him, Dannie found the taller man attractive as well and has wondered explicit things about him. Like how his hands would feel roaming her body, his lips trailing her skin. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her too, but the waiting game was also fun.

Choso, Dannie, and their friends were hanging out at Choso's place since Yuuji was at Megumi's place for the weekend. He was able to let loose more since he didn't have to worry about his little brother witnessing him in such a manner. A good thing too, because Dannie has been teasing him all night and he's at his limit. But he was willing to keep it at bay until their guest left, after all, he was a rather patient man. Soon enough, everyone except the pair left and they were cleaning up. Dannie was trying to put one of the glasses away but was too short. Goosebumps prickled the woman's skin and a chill ran down her spine when the tall presence of Choso appeared behind her, removing the glass from her hand with a low chuckle.
"Let me help," he said simply as he easily put it away. His hands ended up caging her between him and the counter, the space getting smaller as lowered his head to her ear.
"Now that I have your attention, you know exactly what I want from you.". His hand gently but firmly landed on her exposed waist and whether or not it was the effects of the alcohol in her system, his breath on her neck, his voice in her ear, and his hand slowly stroking her sides. The breathless moan indicated her excitement and Choso was ecstatic by the growing desire Dannie was feeling. He wasn't doing much, but the effect he had on her was getting him worked up too.
"Now then, Princess. What do you wish of me?".

A/N: I'll make a smut continuation on my other book. Just give me some time.