Part 3

Hello people i know the last chapter was short but I'm making this one longer just trust the process please :)
____________________________________
badboyhalo pov:
_______________

Then I heard a baby crying behind a wall I was curious why was there a baby here I look around to see if there was someone around but there was no one around just me and the child I looked down at it and it had a little note on it said

Please take care of my child I can't take care of him it's to much work for me please take him :)

What!!!!!!

There was a kid with no parents to take him and his mother or father left him here who would do that.

I didn't want to leave him here alone so I toke him and I went back home.

But then I thought wait what if father see the child.

He would tell me to put him back I didn't wan't to do that so I ran back home.

I looked around to see if my father or stepmom was around and they weren't so I went to my room.

I was in my room and I was scared I didn't want this baby to get hurt he was like my own even though I had him for like 3 minutes but it felt like he was mine.

I was in my room than I heard my father call me down.

I put the baby on my bed and put him to sleep.

I went down stairs to see what was happening then I saw a girl that looked my age I looked at my father and he said son this is you new wife say hi.

I looked at her and shook her hand I said hi and she rolled her eyes at me how rude I thought.

I tried asking what is your name she look at me finally and I saw how red she was I asked are you ok

The girl answered and said yeah I'm good my name is Charlotte what's yours she ask.

Uh bad badboyhalo I said she smiled widely and I just looked at her

So bad she said lets go out side.

I agreed and followed her our side and we went in to the garden she smiled I sat there sad and angry no words could come out I was just like a rock

Time skip :)
___________
Charlotte's pov:

I sat there smiling at him he was really handsome until I saw a girl walk out and she was coming to us .

Bad finally smiled and said hey Ashley

The girl said hi bad lunch is ready so come whenever you want .

Than I interrupted her and said hey don't call him BaD you call him prince bad or prince badboyhalo

I smiled with glee and a simple ok came out of her I looked at bad and he looked mad and he said come on let's go inside without another word

Bad' pov again
____________

I couldn't believe that she did that the little rotten muffin head told her she can't call me that I mean what the muffin. I wasn't hungry but I went up to my room to watch the lave lake flow.

I got up stairs and I saw a sleeping baby on my bed I smiled and walked up to him and thought still haven't given you a name I will call you

Sapnap or pandas

Yeah I'll call you that then I heard someone coming up to my room I panicked so I put sapnap in my backpack making sure he could breath and my father walked in.

Hi dad I said in a annoyed tone of voice and he said come one you have to eat now.

Yes sir I got up of my chair and walked down the stairs behind my father.

I also worried what if sapnap needs food what if he falls I started to panic but I couldn't go back so I sat down at the table .

After I ate I went to the kitchen to get milk and brought it over to my desk and sat it down.

I took sapnap and he looked at me with a baby smile and I used a little magic to get a baby bottle even though dad doesn't want me to use my magic it was only for one thing .

I put some mike in to the bottle and feed it to sapnap.

He was done and I put the bottle in my bathroom to wash and I held sapnap for a while and Ashley came in and almost fainted.

Before she said anything I explained the story to her she was surprised and she said what if you father finds out .

I thought for a while if he finds out I will tell him something I don't know.

Ok she said and let I was relieved the it wasn't my dad .
Time skip to the next day
_________________
Bad's pov:

I was in my room reading and I was rocking sapnap In my other arm.

Than Ashley came in to my room and said you dad wants to see you I nodded and went downstairs.

My dad said to me look here boy and the he said you will marry this young girl wether you like it or not so that's why you wedding is going to be in 4 months.

I looked at him and said ok than I was about to walk off when my dad stopped me and said you can not get a divorce if you were thinking of that.

Yes dad then I went up to the rooftop I sat on the roof thinking what would I do with sapnap

I started to cry again because I didn't want to get married.

I was over thinking then I must've fallen a sleep because I woke up and I was still on the roof I checked the time it was 12:00 am.

I got up and i walked to my room to see baby sapnap gone I looked around then I went to Ashley.

Ashley tankful had the baby and she said I took the child because you where gone if you would've kept
That baby in your room your father would be ferocious .

I know I will be more careful next time

Good now take Sapnap and go to bed

Ok I will Ashley I took sapnap back and I put him next to me and I fell a sleep

1091 words