Part 4

Hi people I'm trying to post a chapter every week so enjoy this :)
_________________________________

Badboyhalo pov:

I woke up then I went for a shower and got dressed at this time sapnap was awake so I went downstairs to get the milk for sapnap.

When I got upstairs sapnap was crawling around I put the milk down and picked up sapnap and he just started laughing so I smiled.

I gave sapnap his milk after he drank it I realized he needed a bath.

I went to my sink and turned on the warm water ( this is not weird a baby needs a bath)

After I filled the sink I went to go get sapnap when I tried to put him in the water he started I freaked out and put him in the water.

When I put him in the water the fire went away (of course).

I took out of the water and changed him in to some clothes and turned on something for him to watch.

I went to go get something to eat then I saw charlotte
again I was annoyed at this point I didn't even like girls now here I am going to marry someone I don't like.

Time skip to a week before the wedding
----------------------
Badboyhalo pov:
---------

I was going to a place where I was getting married so we could see how we were going to set it up.

We were in the middle of reading our lines for practice then we had to kiss I looked like I was going to throw up.

She was about to kiss me then I ran back to the house and I saw Ashley taking care of sapnap.

I smiled lightly she asked me why I was here so I told her how I didn't like girls.

She gave a smile to me and gave me a hug and said it's ok but you must marry this girl to make your father happy.

I gave a small nod and went to my room with sapnap

Time skip to the wedding
--------------
Badboyhalo pov:

It was the day of the wedding I was nervous to see what would happen.

When the I do part came I ran again but this time when I went to my home I packed my bags and left with sapnap in my arms.

I went to a place where there was a portal I walked through it into the over world.

I walked around for a while and couldn't find anywhere to stay so I set up a place in a cave and fell asleep with sapnap in my arms.

I woke up to go get some food then I heard something coming I got scared because what if it was my father so I closed my eyes hoping for the best.

I opened my eyes to see a man with brown hair brown eyes and had a diamond on his face

Skeppy pov:
-------

I was going to go mining for more diamonds then I saw someone if the cave confused I he looked at me he had white eye devil horns and wings.

A minute passed then I finally said hello my name is Skeppy what's yours I put out my hand to sack his he said my name is badboyhalo and this is my son sapnap.

I looked at him in confusion because he looked to young to be a father.

I said umm how old are you I asked in confusion.

He answered I'm only 18 years old what about you I'm also 18(My au Skeppy and bad are the same age).

I told the him he could stay at my house with his son.

I lead them to my house and let them in i showed them to there room and badboyhalo thanked me.

I'm going to to make some lunch for you.(skeppy)

Ok thank you so much.(bad)

It's not a problem (skeppy)

I walked to the kitchen and made chicken nuggets :)
They were done so I called him down to eat.

Hey skeppy bad asked yeah I said do you have any milk ummmm maybe let me go check.

I had milk so I gave it to bad and he put it in a baby bottle and feed it to the baby.

So how long are you staying for I asked

As long as you can let me stay here he answered

Well ok you can stay as long as you want

Thank you very much and he smiled.

I smiled back and said I'll be right back soon I was going out to get something for a surprise.

Badboyhalo pov:
----------

Where are you going I asked

He said he'll be out for awhile I agreed and I went to my room with sapnap to sleep

( not apart of the story but the chicken nuggets are ok back to the story )

I had a dream of where my father found me which scared me because I didn't want to go back I wanted to stay here.

I went downstairs to see Skeppy smiling I asked him if he was ok.

He said you I'm fine but I got to show you something so I followed him and there was a big blue room I asked him what this was and he said this is a room for sapnap.

I smiled wildly big then I asked him why did you do all of this then he said so you don't have to share a room with sapnap the room was beautiful.

I thanked Skeppy and he told me to get sapnap to put in the room.

I went to get sapnap and I brought him yo his new room and he looked at me with a big smile.

I didn't notice but I was talking to Skeppy and sapnap started walking towards me.

I looked at him and I was over filled with joy because it was his first time walking.

Skeppy came up to me and asked if he could hold him.

I said ok and picked him up and gave him to Skeppy when sapnap looked at Skeppy and laughed.

Skeppy smiled and held sapnap for a while until he put him to bed.

I think we should go to bed now

Well ok good night Bad

Night Skeppy

(1057) words