Part 14

Hello peoples this chapter has mention of alcohol and kissing a lot of it.
________________________________
: pov:
______________

I took the alcohol out of Skeppy's hands and he stood up.

He didn't look to happy he asked why I did that I said because you should stop.

Fine I'll have to try and get it back from you.

He stood up tried to get it but I held as tight as I could.

I closed the door so the dog would not come in I was still holding the bottle when Skeppy grabbed my waist.

I was blushing really hard then he kissed me.

I tried to separate myself from him but he was to strong for me.

He let go for a minute he licked my lips I let him in and we started to make out.

We separated with a trail of saliva between us.

I tried to catch my breath then Skeppy started to kiss
My neck.

I felt him bit it a couple times he was kissing my neck then he found my soft spot I moaned slightly.

He started to attack that spot a lot.

Time skip next morning
____________________

I woke up in Skeppy's bed once again but this time I wasn't wearing clothes.

I tried to get out of bed but I feel on the floor.

I put my boxers on and I got up.

I used some on Skeppy's things in his room to keep me up.

When I got to the washroom I sat at the side of the tub and turned on the water.

And sat there till it got warm.

I got out of the tub thank lord I could actually walk a little bit.

I went to the room with all my clothes and put some on.

I went down stairs and sat on the couch I saw the dog I picked up yesterday front of me.

I realized I had to bring them to the vet so I could see if it's a boy or girl .

I looked at the time I realized it was 11:30.

I really did sleep in I stood up grabbed an apple from the fridge and I left with the dog.

It was about and hour drive to the vet.

I brought her in and I said I want to know what the gender is and to see if I could get them fixed.

They said no problem and took the dog in it would be a couple hours and to give them my phone number.

I gave then the phone number then left.

When i was waiting for the dog I went to the store but I was also scared to go.

When i entered no one looked at me or gave me a weird look.

I was walking around and I got a couple groceries.

I went check out and left when I got in the car the vet called.

I picked up and they said she was already fixed and the the dog was a girl.

I smiled and went back to the vet to pick up the dog .

When I got there they gave me the dog and I went back to the house.

I had a night shift at my job so when I got home i ignored Skeppy and went to bed.

Skeppy pov:
_____________

I woke up this morning with no clothes.

I was confused what happened but my question was answered I saw Bad's clothes on my floor.

And a few alcohol bottles I realized what I did.

I accidentally slept with Bad I put on some comfy clothes and looked for bad.

He left and we had dog stuff u was really confused right now.

I sat on the couch and waited for Bad to get back so I could ask him something.

I was sitting the for a hour then I went to get so food because I was a little hungry.

I made some food that I had and I put it in the oven.

While I was waiting for my food to finish I played some video games.

I ate the food and went to sit on the couch and wait for Bad even longer.

It was now 1:30 in the afternoon so I went out for a walk I wonder where he could be.

I went to the park and walked around for a bit and just tried to think what happened last night.

I was still confused I wanted answers.

I went to a nearby cafe and got a coffee and a cookie.

I sat there the this girl came up to me and we started a conversation.

Hello.

Uhh hi.

How are you.

Good you.

I'm good what's your name.

I'm Skeppy you.

I'm Luna do you mind if I could sit head.

No I don't mind.

What's wrong Skeppy you seem sad.

No just tired.

I well that not good.

Yeah.

Your kinda cute Skeppy what's your number.

Hey I'm not looking for love.

Well I think I can make you fall in love with me.

She gave me a wink and I quickly left I got creeped out.

When I got home I sat back down isn the couch and waited for Bad once again.

He finally came home after a few minutes I was about to say hi but he put a dog down and went upstairs.

I followed him and knocked on his door I asked if he was ok and he said he was fine just tired.

Ok then I left without another word I looked at the time and realized I had to pick up Sapnap.

So I got in the car and saw Sapnap talking with his friends.

I yelled out for him and he said bye to all of them and came in the car.

I asked how his day was and he said it was great.

I smiled and went home and I told him we got a dog somehow.

He screamed with happiness and when we got home he went to take a Shower.

1016 words
____________