Part 9

Hello humans People I just want to thank you for reading my book now enjoy.

Badboyhalo pov:
_____________

I was carrying around sapnap for a little I was kinda thinking maybe we should wait a little longer before we send him off.

I got him to calm down after a while and we went to the park.
gWe went to the park and I let sapnap play around for a few minutes.

until he came up to me and asked if I could push him and his friend on the swing I said sure.

I asked what his friend name was and he said Karl ( now this is Karl Jacobs).

I said hi to him and he smiled and said hi I went to the swings and pushed them for a bit.

Then they went to go play on the playground again.

I was watching just to Mack sure he didn't get hurt.

Until I heard sapnap cry.

I ran over to where sapnap was he had a bloody nose and his friend was yelling at a kid I asked what happened.

And he said he hit me because I'm different and ugly.

I don't know what happened but when I'm mad I just grow tall and sometimes scare people.

So when I grew taller I scared to kid away.

I went to sapnap to see if he was ok he was his friend was there helping him.

I told him it was best if we go home and he nodded and asked if his friend could come I said sure.

We went home and called Karl's parents and asked if it was ok if he could stay for dinner his parents said that was alright.

I went to sapnaps room to give him as snack he looked like he was having a good time.

I went to see Skeppy he fell asleep again so I woke him up.

He asked me what was wrong I told him to watch sapnap and his friend cuz I was going out.

I went out making sure I closed the door before i left.

I was walking down the street and some people where string or whispering.

I entered the store and was looking around for stuff till someone stopped me while I was looking around.

I looked up I was a lady with short hair and green eye.

She asked what I was wearing I said clothes.

She was talking saying how I was not supposed to where Halloween costumes in the store.

I guess she meant my wings, halo, horns, and tail.

I was getting annoyed so I walked way.

Then she yanked on my tail I d so screamed in pain.

I asked what her problem was and she asked if they where real I said yes.

He still didn't believe me and grabbed my wing.

I don't exactly know what happened next but I was bleeding but before I passed out I heard screaming.

I woke up in the hospital I was wondering what happened.

My left wing was wrapped In badges.

I was sitting there for minute then Skeppy walked in with sapnap.

When sapnap saw me he came and hugged me and sat with me.

Skeppy sat in a chair right beside me.

I looked at him and asked what happened.

He said that he didn't know then 2 police officers and the woman came in.

The police said sorry for bothering me but this woman has to tell you something.

She started and said that she cut half of my wing because she thought it was fake and by the time she got help I lost to my blood.

I was really mad then I asked them nicely to take her away from me.

They took her away from me.

me and Skeppy where talking and having fun until a doctor came in and told me my wing will be ok.

But 1 thing I'll have to keep the bandage on for 5 weeks.

I said ok and We left but before we left Skeppy gave me a different hoodie to put on.

I said thank you and went to the washroom and tried to put it on but my wing had to stay out a lot.

I told Skeppy that I can't put the hoodie on because of my wing.

He got scissors like for cutting cast.

He cut hole for my wing to go through so I could where the hoodie.

I asked why he did that he said he didn't want me to where my other hoodie covered with blood and he didn't care if there was a hole through this one.

I thanked him and we left the hospital.

Time skip next day
_______________

Today was Sapnap's first day of school we did go out yesterday after the hospital to get stuff.

We drove Sapnap to school and he held on tight to my leg.

I said it was ok and we walked to the class room.

We meet his teacher and she said we could come in for a little.

There where other parents there go and Sapnap put his bag down somewhere.

We where talking to some other parents .

We meet puffy she was cool she had a child named dream.

Sapnap saw Karl and they played with dream they went to a sleeping kid over on the carpet.

Dream went over to the kid and kissed his forehead and the kid yelled dream and he said sorry George.

They where all laughing we asked puffy if she knew that kid George.

She said yes because the kid comes over to her house sometimes.

Skeppy was talking to other parents while I meet Wilbur and Quackity.

After a while all the parents left and me and Skeppy left

We went back to the house and we watched a movie.

Skeppy went to the washroom and I just sat there on my phone .

There was a knock at the door and I put my phone down.

I walked to the door to see Skeppys girlfriend I let her in and she pushed right through me.

She asked what are you doing here.

I told her I lived here.

Then she slapped me across the face.

1045 words