Part 6

Yay another part on my book :)
________________________
Badboyhalo pov:

When me and Skeppy entered to nether i got nervous Skeppy noticed and said it would be alright I noted and I lead him to the palace.

I walked in to my old home and my father sat the with a evil look on his face.

I got even more scared because I wanted to see w and make sure he was ok.

He looked at Skeppy then looked at me he got up and started to walk towards me.

I felt a lump in my throat

I looked up at my father he was in front of me I looked a him in fear.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor he was walking up to Skeppy and I ran and pushed him away.

He got really mad we got into a fight when Ashley came she had sapnap I signaled he to go my father looked and walked up to my child.

My father asked how long I had the baby for about 1 year.( if that's wrong I am sorry but if it is who cares).

I knew I was going to die my father to the baby and gave it to Skeppy and sent him back to the over world..

He walked over to Ashley and asked how long have you known that he had this baby.

She didn't answer and looked away he yelled at her again and she said about a year.

He looked at her and said your fired.

She said yes sir and started to go pack up her stuff I was really upset she was like a mother to me.

She was about to leave and I was crying I ran up to her and gave her a long hug.

When she left I went to my room and locked the door.

I missed Skeppy and sapnap and now I'll miss Ashley.

1 year later
________

I was still very depressed and I heard my father and stepmother talking setting up a new wedding for me I still didn't want to see her.

My father called me down I went down stairs and my father said to day in my wedding I was not happy.

I went to put on my new clothes for my wedding.

I went downstairs and we went to the place where we where getting married.

I got out of the car and walked in to the place and the ceremony began I was standing there and I saw charlotte walking down to the front.

She was wearing a casual wedding dress and her hair up.

After the ceremony we had a after party and people where looking at me and charlotte and smiling.

That night I went downstairs to get a cup of water and I over heard my parents talking and saying they needA child to take the throne when i am dead and other things I was up set.

It was the next day and my parents forced me to do something I didn't want to do then charlotte got pregnant.

9 months later
____________

I was waiting for my other child to be born when I saw her she looked nothing like me.

I had brown hair and emerald eyes
charlotte had yellow and orange hair with red eyes
The baby had brown eyes and pink hair.

I looked at her and asked for a DNA test and she looked at me in fear and said no.

I asked why and she said that is a silly thing to ask.