Part 5

If this is bad tell me please and maybe a kiss will happen who knows >:).
----------
---------------
Bad boy halo pov:
----------

I woke up the next morning and went to sapnap's room to check if he was ok.

I checked on him he was fine still sleeping so I went to the kitchen to cook.

I made a batch of muffins when I tried one it was really good.

I was going to wake up Skeppy when I saw him enter the house.

I ask him where he went and he said he just went to
Get more milk.

I walked up to him and put a muffin in his hand.

Try it. I Told him

He tried the muffin and told me how good it was.

I heard sapnap crying so I ran to his room and I picked him up and took him to the kitchen.

I made a milk bottle and give it to him.

He was done Skeppy went to pick him up then he was oh fire Skeppy Screamed and ran behind me.

I laughed and went to pick him up.

When he calmed down I rocked him back and forth and went to Skeppy.

Here you can hold him now I said with a big smile.

He looked at me and shook his head no and all I could do was laugh could.

It' ok Skeppy just rock him back and forth.

I handed sapnap to Skeppy and he smiled and started at sapnap if fear and I was laughing so hard.

Skeppy carefully gave sapnap back to me.

I went to play with sapnap in his room.

Skeppy followed behind me I sat Sapnap down on the floor and gave him a toy to play with.

Sapnap was playing with his toy car and me and Skeppy were talking.

I asked Skeppy about his past life and I told him about mine.

He was surprised that I was a prince.

Time skip 5 month
______________
Sill bad's pov:
___________

Me and Skeppy were in sapnaps room playing with sapnap.

I was watching sapnap and Skeppy play together.

In my mind I thought Skeppy would be a good dad I felt my cheeks heat up oh no I got a crush on him.

Skeppy looked at me and asked if I was ok I nodded and look back at sapnap.

Sapnap was lifting himself up on a toy I put a pillow behind him just in case he fell.

Me and Skeppy were talking again then I felt something grab me I looked to see it was sapnap.

I picked him up smiling and crying I was holding him close to me I was over the moon that dad sapnap took his first steps.

I looked at Skeppy he was smiling his smile was cute what no I wasn't cute I was adorable.

Time skip to that night
_________________

Skeppy had a good idea this evening that we should go out just the 2 of us me and him.

We we're going to see fireworks and have dinner it was going to be fun.