Part 16

Hello people I just want you to know in this part Skeppy and Bad will get to gather :)Btw time skip 2 weeks

_______________________________________________________________________________

Badboyhalo's pov:

___________________

I was sitting on the couch watching t.v with Skeppy and I started thinking we never go out anywhere so why don't we bring him somewhere.

Hey Skeppy should we bring Sapnap somewhere to day like a amusement park and a far.

Yeah that sounds like fun he has never been anywhere since you got here.

Yeah I think it's time we go somewhere today what do you think.

I think we should bring him to a carnival .

A carnival I never heard of it but it sounds fun when should we go.

I think around 1 or 2 pm because it's only 10 am.

Yeah I'm going to wake up Sapnap so he can get some food now.

Ok.

I went up stairs to get Sapnap out of bed.

Sapnap wake up.

5 more minutes I still tired.

Sapnap it's time to wake up after I said that he just covered his face with a blanket.

I was thinking how to get Sapnap out of bed so I picked him up and brought his to Skeppy.

Sapnap still wasn't awake when I picked him up so I went to Skeppy and asked if he could hold out his hands.

Skeppy held out his hands and I put Sapnap in his arms and I woke up Sapnap again.

He looked at Skeppy and screamed and caught on fire.

Skeppy screamed and was running around the house with sapnap in his arms.

I was laughing while Skeppy was freaking out.

I toke him from Skeppy and slashed water on Sapnap.

Sapnap was man but him went up stairs and went for a shower.

I went to Skeppy and apologized to him he wasn't to happy with me.

I hugged him and he hugged me back and I smiled.

I let go and went to go start cleaning the house while I was waiting to go to the place.

I finished cleaning by 12 pm and I'm bored.

I went to the couch and sat down beside and watched t.v for a little bit.

I than started to think what if I invite Sapnaps friend Karl I thought about it then told Skeppy.

Hey Skeppy do you think we should invite Sapnaps friend Karl I mean because we are adults and he would like to hang out with someone his own age.