Part 15

Hello good humans another part I am doing this in school :)

______________________________________________________________________

Skeppy's pov:

___________________

When I got home Sapnap jumped in the shower and I decided to try and make dinner.

It took a while but I was able to make a decent dinner. I called Sapnap down and he came running down and sat down at the table.

I told him I'll be back because I am going to get his father/ Bad.

I went up stairs to Bad's room I knocked on the door, he was sleeping so I opened the door and went up to him.

I shook him awake and told her that dinner was ready.

Ok I'll be down in a minute that's all I got from him before he covered his head with a blanket.

I left the room and closed the door and went back down stairs and went to the table and gave Sapnap his food.

I sat at the table waiting for Bad to come downstairs when he finally came down he was wearing a work uniform.

What do you have a work uniform on and where did you get It.

I got a job not to long ago and I have a night shift there so I won't be back till 3 am.

Well are you going now.

No I don't have to leave till around 9:30 so I have to leave in about 30 minutes.

Ok since you have leave in 30 minutes would you like to eat I made it myself.

Aww thank you Skeppy that's really nice of you I'll try some right now.

He sat down right beside me and got some food.

I was looking at him and realized how cute he was I was staring at him for a solid minute and he asked if
I was ok and started to wave his hand if front of my face.

I snapped back to reality I must have been as red as a tomato so I quickly go up and took the food back to the kitchen and put it away.

Bad came in with the dirty dishes and put them in the sink.

Bye Skeppy I'm heading to work so I want Sapnap to be in bed by 10 and I want you to feed Lucy.

Who is Lucy I asked confused.

Oh must have forgot to tell you but Lucy is our new dogs name so play feed her.

Ok I will bye Bad bye Skeppy.

After he left i feed the dog and it was about 9:20 at this point so I went to sit down on the couch to watch a t.v show.

Each episode was 25 minutes long so after 2 episodes I forgot to put Sapnap to bed.

I went upstairs to put Sapnap to sleep and when I got up stairs he was asleep on the floor.

I picked him up and put him in bed.

I went back down stairs and went to watch more of that show and I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Badboyhalo's pov:

___________________

When was at my boring job till 3am when I finally got home I walked in threw the front door and I was about to walk up stairs when I noticed Skeppy.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I walked up to Skeppy and turns off the t.v and took Skeppy upstairs to his room.

I put him in his bed and I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and asked me to stay.

I didn't want to leave but I needed to get changed into comfortable clothes.

I went to my room to find some clothes to where but I didn't really find comfortable clothes.

I went to Skeppy's room and I was going to borrow a hoodie.

I wasn't quite sure if I should take it so I went to Skeppy and shook him awake.

He woke up and he had his normal deep morning voice.

What wrong Bad.

Can I borrow a hoodie all of my hoodies a dirt witch I mean my only 2.

Yeah that fine hold on let me get up.

He got up out of bed and walked over to his closet.

He got a blue hoodie and then he went to his dresser and got black sweatpants.

He gave them to me and I could change in the bathroom.

I went to the washroom and got changed in the clothes that he gave me and went back.

When i Went back Skeppy was wearing just shorts.

I was most likely a blushing mess.

I was about to say good night until he grabbed my arm.

I want to talk to you.

About what Skeppy I was nervous what do you want or talk about Skeppy.

Well what happened the other night I found your clothes in my room.

I don't know what your talking about Skeppy.

I knew exactly what he was talking about but I couldn't tell him that we slept together.

Ohh well forget about it let's just go to bed I'm tired.

Ok I was about to leave then he lightly grabbed my shoulder.

He can you stay with me tonight.

Yeah ofc.

Skeppy laid down in the bed then I got in bed beside him.

He turd off his light and fell asleep I stayed up for a little bit the I laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up at 5:30 to Sapnaps crying.

Sapnap what wrong are you ok what happened.

I had a bad dream and it scared me.

Shhh it ok here let's get you back to bed.

I picked him up and put him back in his bed.

I'll sing to you to help you sleep ok.

Ok.
___________________________________
Here is what the song is because I don't feel like typing all the word out because I'm lazy
Any ways here is the song.

You are my sunshine yes I know kinda weird but Skeppy and Bad sang it together at I was cute.
_________________________________

Good night Sapnap sleep tight I hugged him good night and went to sleep.

I went back to Skeppy's room and feel back asleep till the morning.

1036 words
______________