Part 8

Hello so I just want to say ---- this means they are in a dream I forgot to say
Enjoy :)

Badboyhalo pov:
_____________

-------------------

I woke up in Skeppys room I don't remember sleeping here.

I walked out of his room and noticed nobody was in the house.

I was looking around for a while then I looked out side the sky was red.

I walked out and walked around for a bit then I saw my father with sapnap and Skeppy.

Skeppy looked like he was in a fight and sapnap had his head buried in Skeppy.

I walked to where my father was and he told me to follow him.

Me, Skeppy, sapnap, and my father walked to the tallest floor on the tower.

The he threw sapnap and Skeppy off

--------------------------
Not a dream anymore
________________________________

I woke up in a cold sweat and went to go get water.

I was in the kitchen then when I was heading back to my room I heard someone following me.

I looked it was my stepmom she walked right past me in to my room.

I asked her what was wrong she looked at me and walked right past me.

I went to my room and she was packing a bag and told me to go see my child and friend.

I asked why and she said it was time for me to move out.

She started to shove me out of the house until I was out.

I didn't want to bother Skeppy right now because it's the night.

I went to the over world and was looking for a place to stay and I found somewhere I could stay for the night.

I woke up the next morning and went to see Skeppy.

I arrived at his house a knocked on the door sapnap answered it I was confused.

I said hello to him and picked him up.

When I went in I saw that girl again.

Hello I kindly greeted she rolled her eye and said hello to me.

In my mind I thought that was the nicest thing she
has ever done.

I looked at Skeppy he looked really tired his house was a little messy.

I said hello to Skeppy he said hello back. I sat down on the floor and just played with sapnap for a while.

The girl finally left and Skeppy fell asleep so I took him to his room.

I started to clean him house because like I said it was messy.

After 2 hours his house was clean.

I went to check if sapnap was ok he was fine he just fell a sleep on the floor playing.

I brought him to his room the i quietly cleaned his room.

I went downstairs to do something I made some muffins for sapnap and Skeppy.

When I was done I washed the dishes and sat down for a bit and watch T.V .

Time skip
________

Skeppy pov:
_____________

I woke up In my room I thought I fell asleep in the living room.

I went down stairs to a clean house and there was bad.

He waved hi to me I waved hi back I went to sit beside him.

He said he made muffins for me and sapnap.

I said ok and went to get one.

I came back and at my muffin it was the best one I've ever had.

I was almost night time I've been sleeping for a few hours.

I wanted to watch a horror movie but bad declined
And ofc I begged him to watch one he said fine.

The movie wasn't scary but to him it was terrifying.

There was a jump scare and he held onto my arm.

I felt my face get warm and I thought to my self do I like him no in straight right.

I thought to my self for a second than I went to the washroom.

when I was done I went back and bad was sleeping on the couch so I had no choice to put him in the guest bedroom.

I went to my room got changed and went to bed

Time skip
_________
Skeppy pov:
_________

I woke up to someone in my room I could tell it was bad I asked him what was wrong he said he couldn't sleep.

I told him it was ok then I got up.

I was looking for clothes for him because he's been wherein those since he got here.

I gave them to him and he went to go get changed and when he came back I got in bed I patted a place for him to sleep.

He got in bed and he went to sleep.

I was laying down for a little then I felt something grab me I knew how it was.

My face was really warm do I love him.

No I can't I have a girlfriend but maybe I don't know all these feelings are confusing my.

I eventually fall a sleep .

I woke up the next morning bad was gone so I got up and left my room.

I went to see where bad was and he was playing with sapnap I walked in and said good morning.

He laughed a little and told me that it was 12pm

He told me that there was food for me downstairs so I thank him.

I went downstairs and went in the living room than bad came to me.

I asked what is wrong and he said nothing and sat down with me.

He finally spoke and said we should maybe put sapnap in to school.

I thought about it for a second and said i think that would be a good idea.

For a few minutes me and bad where thinking of a good way to tell sapnap that he was going to stay away from us for a couple hours.

So at that moment we called down sapnap.

He can running down the stairs with his toy and sat down on the floor.

Bad starts off by saying he is going to school and looks at me to tell him the rest.

So I say you will need to stay somewhere for a couple hours the we come get you again

He looks at the floor and starts crying bad picks him up and he went on fire.

I screamed because I forgot he did that and bad picked him up and carried him around just to calm him.

1083 words :)
_____________