Catastrophic M.S.

One of my personal favs

=======================≠========≠=======

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep. So I called my one and only lover boy.

Calling Lover boy😍

"Hello?"

"HEYYYY MATTTTT!"

"What's up love?"

"I'm bored. I'll be at you house in 5."

"Oh- okay."

He groaned as he stretched. I guess he was sleeping. Oh well.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Nope, but expect me in a bit."

"Ok, see you soon?"

"Yup. Byeeeee!"

"Bye."

I hung up, walking to their house. We lived like 10 minutes away from each other but I knew a shortcut. I skipped to their front porch and put in the code. The door opened and I skipped up the stairs and into Matt's room.

"Hey love." He opened his arms for me to fall into.

"Hey bubs." I jumped onto his bed, kicking off my shoes. He kept one hand around my waist as he played with my hair. I scrolled through Twitter, still being bored.

"Babe, stop moving." He grumbled, shoving his face into my back.

"I'm bored! Let's do something!"

He groaned, wrapping his arms tighter.

"Let's cuddle." He placed a light kiss onto my head. I sighed and laid in his arms for a second.

"I'm still bored."

"I don't care. I'm lovin' this." He smiled into my touch, practically melting. I sighed, laying there for just a while longer.

"Matt, if we don't do anything, I'm going to leave. I'm bored as shit."

"Fine." He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Thank you, what should we do?" He sighed.

"We have cake mix that'll expire soon?" I smirked. I grabbed his hand and a shirt for him. I dragged both of them into the kitchen. I set up the ingredients as he sat there tired.

"Ok, so here's the mix. We pour the mix, then the oil, then the eggs, and then the water." I explained to Matt. He nodded, coming up to me.

"Can I pour it?"

"Sure I don't care-"

Suddenly, there was a splash of water and then flour thrown on me. I held my arms out and gasped.

"Matthew Bernard. You did not."

"I did!" He smiled like a kid as he rocked on his feet. He set down the cup and the box of flour. He laughed as I stood there doing nothing.

"It's what you get for interrupting my sleep!"

"Matt this is my favorite outfit! It was hella expensive!" He made a 'o' shape with his mouth then giggled a little. I huffed, grabbing the oil and pouring it on him.

"Oh you little-!" He cut himself off. He sent me a look, then pulled me into a bear hug. He rubbed all of the oil on me.

"You just got flour on you now!" I laughed as he pouted. He stepped back, but slipped and landed on his ass due to the oil.

"AH SHIT!"

I laughed uncontrollably as he groaned. I held onto the counter for support as he laughed on the floor.

"You really fell. Wow." I wiped my eyes as I finished off my laugh.

"Yeah yeah, let's just clean this and cuddle again."

"Aww, are you embarrassed Matty?" I teased the boy who threw his shirt off.

"Yes! And now I'm tired, so you're going to make it up to me!" He smiled sweetly.

"No can do bud. I mean, I can clean but I have no clothes here." His jaw dropped a little and he pouted again.

"Use my clothes! I don't want you to go yet!" He held onto my hand tightly for dramatics.

"I'm sorry Matt, but I have to go!" I dramatically let go, walking out of the kitchen.

He fell to the floor crying. We both laughed as I walked back. We cleaned up, and by then I was so tired that I wore his disgusting clothes.

"Now can I get cuddles?" He asked from his bed.

"Yes Matt. You can get all of the loves and cuddles you want." He smiled, leaving a space for me. I hopped in holding him close.

Nick smiled, stopping the recording there.

A/n: I need to sleep or else my sister will yell at me again😭