The Egg project N.S.

"As you bunch know, we'll be doing the egg project. You will be paired into two and you'll each share an egg that you'll protect with your life." We all groaned in sync.

"Now, before you ask, no you can't work alone." We all yelled. No one was going to do this project.

"I'm gonna pick two names from the Popsicle sticks, and you two will work together." She messed them around, calling on different people.

Aubrey and Jason

Gabby and David

Payton and Harlem

Jack and Jill

Jo and Macy

Dean and Presley

Arlo and Nick

Both of us shot up our heads.

"Politely, no." He said, crossing his arms. She scoffed, grabbing the egg and putting it in the basket. She walked over to me.

"Do whatever, he'll just get Saturday classes." She said, making him scoff. He harshly grabbed his things and sat next to me.

"Do you want to make it a boy or girl?" I asked dryly.

"Do whatever." He mumbled. He sat with his back facing me. I just hummed, drawing a lil guy that looked like a mix of us. I borrowed some markers from Brianna earlier so he looked fire as fuck.

I gave him some blue eyes with a hint of green, a small and cute nose, a bright smile, and fluffy hair.

I set him in the basket, making his clothes as he talked to a girl next to him. I gave him a pink suit and top hat.

"Yeah, sucks that you have to be with the freak." The girl spoke loudly so I could hear. Nick just hummed. The bell rung for our release. He immediately grabbed his shit and left.

Guess I get first shift.

I walked home carefully so I wouldn't hurt him. I thought about what it'd name him.

Something with a b.

Baker? No.

Brock? Absolutely not.

Bree? No, seems a little too girly for my good fella.

Bepe? Is that even a word?

Benson? Maybe?

Benny? .... Hear me out....

His name is Benny.

As I got in bed, I tucked him in. He sat on my desk, far enough that I could reach him, but not to the point where I'd hit him in my sleep. As I let my phone play soft music, there was a buzz.

Nick Sturniolo wants to be your friend

I sighed, opening Snapchat. I looked at all of the people who texted me, then him. I guess I'd have to accept it? I quickly pressed accept and watched as he typed.

POV switch

I got into bed, friending Arlo. Even though I hate him, I don't want another bad grade in my name. It didn't take to long to get added back.

Me
Hey, can I see the egg

I saw you draw on it

Arrie
Fs

*Image*

I laughed at the goofy looking egg.

Me
Omg we need to name it