After Life M.S.

"Can you grab a USB card while you're out? Nick asked me to get him one but I dont feel like it."

"Yeah, I'll get it on my way back."

We blandly spoke. We were getting over a bad argument we had a couple days ago. It wasn't necessarily bad per say, but it did get heated.

.

"Anna, do you know where I put my necklace?"

Matt asked.

"Yeah, I threw it away remember?" I reminded. His face dropped and the atmosphere did a gymnastics routine off the earth.

"You did what?"

"It broke so you said to throw it away."

"When did I say that? I would never say that!"

"I literally said 'hey Matt, your necklace broke again, you want to try to fix it again or just trash it?' and you said 'just trash it'." I defended myself.

"You never said it was that one!"

"What other necklaces do you have?!"

"The gold one, the cross one, the fucking heart one!"

"Ok well I'll just buy you another one then!"

"Are you dumb?! Buying another one doesn't mean shit! That necklace came from my family, you can't replace it!" He yelled. His face went reder and reder as he got more and more heated.

"Well what do you want me to do?!"

"Maybe be more considerate and listen closer?! Literally a fan would know that was my necklace from them!"

"Then go date a fan! Sorry I'm not jotting down every note and detail about you!" I yelled back. He rolled his eyes and headed for the door.

"Yeah and don't come back until you're done with your tantrum you fucking baby." He flipped me off before slamming the door.

.

And that was the end of it. I grabbed my keys from the bowl it was in, putting on slip-ons at the same time. I took one more look at him before I left. He was scrolling on his phone with a straight face on. I still felt bad for the things I said. But you can't take back what already happened so I left the house and got in my car. I drove to the Walmart in town and got the groceries we needed. I thought about getting an apology gift, but he'd just shrug it off right now. Besides I had no idea what to get him anyways so I'd get him something later. I drove to a Best Buy and grabbed Nick the USB he needed. After that I made the small interaction with the worker, "hey how's your day?" "Good. Yours?" "Good." Then the awkward silence. "It'll be $13.88" I give him the money, he gives me the receipt, and hopefully I never see him again. I walked back to my car, trying to dodge the droplets of rain that came from nowhere. The weatherman said it was supposed to be bright and sunny all week. He's a damn liar. As soon as I got buckled and ready to back out, my phone started ringing.

Riiiiiiiinnnggg

Riiiiiiiinnnggg

Riii

"Hello?"

"Hey. Chris just spilled dye all over the kitchen. We're filming for a video."

"Okay. I'll go back to the store and get some cleaning supplies then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

No 'I love you' or 'be careful'. I didn't let it bother me and just drove back to Walmart.