Without you S.T.

It all flashed back at once.

"Let's go!" Chris yelled as he dragged us all to the car. He had his signature smile on his face that always melted my heart.

"Ok Chris! Guys c'mon." I whispered to the two behind us.

We all ran into the car, we were filming a car video before flying to LA for a bit. I took the back driver's seat and Nick took the back passenger. Of course, Matt drove and Chris took his signature passenger princess seat. We let Chris play music this time, he obviously put the artists that only be listens to.

"Matt, we have snacks back here. We don't need to go to the gas station."

"Yeah, but I still wanna go!" We all sighed. He drove us to a Stripes and we all got snacks. He got a Pepsi and a Reeses, Chris got a Pepsi and skinny pop, Nick got a bang with some nerd ropes, and I got a plain cherry slushie. The car video we filmed was about our biggest fears.

"Yo Chris, what's your biggest fear?" I asked.

"Having a girlfriend." Nick and I laughed as Matt held in the Pepsi intake he took.

"I'd say the same, but mine isn't for the same reason as yours." I did a small scream as I laughed and left the car for a second. I went back to listen to the rest of their fears.

"Kaya what's your biggest fear?" Matt asked.

"Ummm, ok so first it's the dark, then being abandoned, and then it's death." He nodded.

"The only one with reasonable fears." Nick said. The rest of that video was a blur with Matt and Chris being weird and having a weird vibe. I brushed it off, thinking it'd go away. Matt drove us back not too long after we started filming.

"Yo, I want aux now!" I took the cord, playing my playlist. It all happened in a blur.

I heard a horn.

I saw everything get brighter as I picked the
song.

I looked up.

I saw the semi truck.

Then it all went black.

I woke up with a pounding headache. Everything was spinning and my ears rang so loud I thought it was the horn. The only reason I knew it wasn't was because both of the horns of the cars were beeping louder. I looked around, seeing Matt crushed against the wheel, Nick on the floor of the car, and Chris... where was Chris?!

I looked around and didn't see him. I got out of the car, seeing the ambulances and other first responders. I then saw Matt get out too. His legs were bleeding from being cut a little. We both hugged, not knowing what else to do. The EMTs took us each in a different car, separating us temporarily. 

"Honey, I'ma need your name."

I was zoned out. Chris was gone. Nick was probably dead. Matt... Did they take Matt?

"Where's Matt?" I asked the woman.

"Honey, I need your name." She said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No! Where's Matt?!" All of the doctors froze. Before I could do anything, they put me in restraints. I flailed around as they strapped me to the gurney.

"PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW IF HES GONE! HES ALL I HAVE LEFT!" I cried to the people. They brought my head down and put a mask on my mouth and nose. I held my breath so I wouldn't pass out.

"We got ourselves a fighter. Kick it up Kepner!" A doctor called. I held my breath for a good minute before I breathed again. I tried to stay awake but my eyes got heavier and heavier. Then they shut.