Siblings C.S.

"Smith takes the puck! He's going for the goal! It's a 5:5 ratio this is the winning point with 10 seconds on the clock!"

I pushed myself to the edge of my seat. Watching as everyone fought over it, trying to get it back. I looked over to my parents who were recording. This would be our team's final game of the season and the boys have been doing amazing. They really deserved to win, but by the looks of it, they'll be going home with a fake smile.

This big guy pushed Matt to the ground, making our team gasp and yell in anger. I stood up to see Matt fly back up and give Chris a nod. They both went opposite sides of the arena, Matt going over to that guy who had the puck. They both fought, pushing each other and clicking sticks. Soon enough, the puck flies across the field and over to Chris. We all scream, me especially.

"GO CHRIS!"

"LET'S GO BEARS!"

"MAKE IT IN!"

We watched as everyone chased him to the goal. He got close, but far enough to where he could hit it and give it just enough air that the goal wouldn't be able to miss it.

"AND THAT'S GAME!"

We all cheered as loud as we could, the boys praising my brother for his amazing save. Chris looked at us, lifting his arms up in victory. I gave him a thumbs up, smiling widely.

*Outside the thing after everyone's in normal shit*

We waited in the lobby for the boys to come out, when they did, Chris immediately ran up to me and threw me onto the air.

"Good job Chris!"

I held him tight as he spun us around.

"I couldn't have done it without my best cheerleader!"

I giggled, resting my chin on his shoulder. We walked to our car, packing up the boy's equipment in the trunk and getting into our seats.

"Hey! Guess what!"

Chris whispered as our parents discussed whatever in the front seats.

"What?"

"Now you can tell all your friends you have a super cool brother who is amazing at hockey and won our winning point for our team!"

He smiled and nudged my shoulder. I smiled back at him, swinging my feet.

"You didn't need to win the game to be super cool because you already are!"

"Ha! Hear that Matt? She said I'm better than you!" He teased our older brother. Matt rolled his eyes jokingly.

"You couldn't have done it without me!"

A/n: I NEED TO STOP POSTING SHORT CHRIS STORIES😭 I've been focusing on a different story lately so this book hasn't been given much attention. Also, VERSUS TOUR? YESSIR TEAM PURPLE ALL THE MF WAY. I have t even watched one of their videos since July. Oops. I also need more writer friends because I have one and they stopped talking to me out of nowhere:/ I'm ranting. UGH. Bye.