Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"How do you feel?" Alex whispered.

"I feel awesome." I answered. Alex kissed the top of my head and started to make circles on my naked back.

We were laying on the ground, wrapped in the blanket. My head was on Alex' chest, our legs were tangled together.

"What do you plan on doing today?" Alex asked.

"Don't know yet. But I definetly will visit my dad in the hospital." I said.

"Great!" Alex said.

"Will you be with me today?" I asked.

"Sorry, Mel. I can't. I talked to Dorian yesterday. Today is a meeting and I have to be there. But in the evening I will be back. " he answered.

I was thinking about last night and making breakfast when Alex walked in the kitchen talking on the phone. "Yeah... I understand but... No... But you have to understand that even though the transaction was not concluded the meeting will take place anyway. We still need to discuss some things... Sir, all the questions will be discussed today. The meeting starts at 11.30 AM sharp... How could you not know that?... Message about this meeting was sent two weeks ago, including all the issues that will be discussed... Then talk to your assistant. She was supposed to inform you about this meeting... Yes... Yes.... See you today..." Alex ended the call and finally looked at me.

"Problems?" I asked.

"Yeah. We have a meeting today and one of the attending CEOs only got to know about the meeting today even though the message was sent two weeks ago. And he started to complain that I hadn't sent the message. " Alex complained.

This could be a moment to start to play a jelous girlfriend.

"Will there be any girls?" I asked.

"Yeah. Some of the attending CEOs assistants are girls. Why do you ask?" Alex answered.

"Young girls?" I asked. Alex nodded. I turned around and got back to making breakfast.

"Why did you ask?" Alex said.

"No reason." I said too fast.

"Are... are you... jelous?" Alex asked. Bingo! Let's play now.

I quickly turned around. "No. I'm not jelous. Why would I be jelous?" I started to speak very fast.

"Oh my God. You are jelous. You're totally jelous." Alex said.

"I'm not jelous."I said too fast. I turned around and looked at the salads I was making.

I felt Alex' warmth on my back. He wrapped his hands around my waist and started to place hot kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"There is no place for you to be jelous. Those things I did to you last night, I do them to only girls I love. And since I love you, I couldn't be able to cheat on you with any of those girls who will be there. Or anyone else." Alex whispered.

Those words sent shivers down my spine. But the words 'I love you' scared the shit out of me. What if he really thinks we could be together 'till the end of the world? And when I will break up with him, what if he is going to become depressed and do something to himself? But no. He couldn't do that. He is a player. He won't do anything. In fact, he could be happy that he don't have to be with me anymore. He will be happy that he can get back to banging 10 girls at the time in one night.

I turned around and looked him into the eyes. "You need to go now. Or you will be late." I said and planted a small kiss on his lips. I pushed him away.