A/N - OC DETAILS

Kiara is my OC that is a snow leopard na'vi!

To be truthful, I had been curious about what the na'vi would look like if they had big cat looks, since they've kinda always reminded me of cats. Big blue cats. And snow leopards happen to be my favourite animal so.. why not have a snow leopard na'vi oc?

The snow leopard na'vi concept idea credits goes to monk8ys on instagram!! :)

(I highly suggest going to her profile to see a little bit of a visualization of the snow leopard na'vi!)
____________________________________
Kiara details

Don't question her non Na'vi name until you've read the third chapter.

She is around 10.6 ft in height and is currently 19 years old.

Kiara was founded by the R.D.A in the forest and was taken captive seeing her strength could provide great use to them in their next mission/project. So she currently wears their uniform, which is the usual tank top and military pants.

(PS: She's been held captive for almost a year or so, which means she's learnt full English by the time she's been there, forcefully.)
-okay oops she already does know it but she has been taught new words by the R.D.A

Her hair is the natural Na'vi hair colour- black, mid-long and she has six large beads in her hair that keep it in two low ponytails. One usually hangs on her shoulder while the other lays on Kiara's back.

The beads were given to her from her adoptive parents, both carving them for her after taking her into the Omatikaya clan and adopting her. They thought of her as a blessing from Eywa, seeing that both of them could not birth children of their own. 

(Apologies, I made a mistake by using the wrong clan name, I was tired when writing this, should've reread this more HDJS)

Kiara will usually NEVER take these beads out of her hair, keeping them on all the time to honour her adoptive parents who passed away at the time she was captured by the R.D.A.

Growing up within the Omatikaya clan, she naturally adjusted to everything in the forest. She still sweats like HELL though but that's easily fixed by the cool rivers found in the forest. She's found many ways to adapt and puts her differences to great use when she can.

And finally, as for her eyes, they're the same as most forest na'vi- a golden/yellow colouring just more lighter.

____________________________________

I do have a sketch of Kiara, but I'm far too nervous to share my drawing online since I'm still learning, but I'm willing to send it in private dms on discord if you need it to visualize her. Just let me know through the comments or smth.

Not sure what other details to add so I'll probably update this every now and then maybe?

NOTE: This is pretty much my first time writing out an original character x canon character story, so I'm quite nervous on how this'll turn out. But I am mostly just writing this for fun so!!

Things may not be perfectly described as in the avatar movies but I will do my best. <3