A/N - DETAILS PLEASE READ!

Okay I know this isn't a chapter but I'd like to let you know that I'm gonna be posting some extra chapters before starting on chapter 6. My idea is to show Syawn's parents POV when they found her in the forest if that makes sense.

I just thought of it and decided I'll write it out, THEN go onto chapter 6. There'll be like 2 chapters with this or maybe just one. But I do hope you'll enjoy it! <3

____________________________________

Details for her parents

Syawn's mother's name is- Yuley, meaning 'inner beauty'.

Her father's name is- Vokan, meaning is unknown/No meaning, just some random name i guess. 😭

Both are mated for life, the age they are at the time of meeting little Syawn is 24. Both are the same age.

Omatikaya clan, meaning they are forest na'vi.

Yuley has mid-length hair with two braids hanging on her shoulders, the rest is straightened out besides her braided queue at the back of her head. Pure black hair.

Vokan's hair is mid-length as well, very messy. Wolf-cut like. Pure black hair.

Both have the same eye colour as the usual forest na'vi, yellowy/gold.

Vokan is around 9'4 ft tall, while Yuley is 9'3.

For clothing, the mated pair made each other their own crafted loath cloth, Vokan made her a chest piece while Yuley didn't. Usually male na'vi do not tend to wear chest pieces as of a woman would, but will if they have an important role. I assume that at least.

I will provide pictures below, pictures are found off tiktok as I'm not creative with making clothing and I don't exactly know how to draw clothing yet.

For Yuley, picture her chest piece and cloth as of this woman from the avatar book series.

Vokan just has a regular plain brown loth cloth, with a leather knife holder attached to it for his hunting knfie

Vokan just has a regular plain brown loth cloth, with a leather knife holder attached to it for his hunting knfie. I can't find any pictures so just picture it like Jakes 😭😭