Returning to the seadragon.

A/N
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE AND IM SORRY ITS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, UNFORTUNATELY I THINK A LOT OF CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SHORT LIKE THIS NOW💔

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter, luckily not as much pain as the previous one, even though I said this chapter would be worse..

TW/ A bit of violence, blood mentions.
_________________________________

We reached the ship within minutes, the sea creature we had ridden on had quite the speed. I bit my lip as I slid off it. The pain began to pierce through my body again due to the water leaking through the cloth.

'You alright?' Jake asked, helping me board the ship.

I nodded. 'I'm fine.. now I need to find somebody but I know you'll be able to find the girls. They're not far from where we are.'

'Alright, but you gotta be safe, your wounded. I don't want you dying on me when we separate.' He sighed, crawling up the ramp. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I scoffed quietly. 'I'll be fine. I'm stronger than you think, Jake.'

'I know, I'm just concerned is all.' He sighed again before letting the conversation drop. We fell in to silence as we continued to climb up the ship, he would help me up by lending a hand but usually I was fine climbing on my own, despite my injured leg.

We made it towards a damaged seawasp and I managed to spot Z down in the clearing below us. Jake carefully went closer and looked below to make himself a plan inside his head. I closed my eyes and quietly sighed.

'Jake,' I opened my eyes again and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

'What? What is it?'

'I need you to be aware that I have a mate now. Please do not harm the woman covered in many tattoos, her name is Zdinarsk and she is fighting with us.'

'Hm, I see. Well I can do that but I'm not sure about my wife.' He turned to look at the boulder we ascended from, Neytiri was talking to her kids but soon went back towards her Ikran.

I nodded. 'I know, now let's go.' I crawled slowly behind him, before he turned back to look at me.

'Go, find your mate or whatever but make sure she doesn't get hit by what I'm about to do.' He rubbed my shoulder. I nodded, assuming he would use one of his bombs. I crawled away from him and slid down one of the steep ledges and onto the floor below.

'GET DOWN.' Jake yelled to me as he came after me shortly after. I hid behind a massive pole and covered my ears.

A large explosion took place from it and caused many sky people to be burnt and blown away. The recoms panicked and began dragged whoever they could away from the fire. Quaritch wasn't anywhere to be seen, though. At least I couldn't see him. I came out of hiding from where I was and began moving towards where I saw Z.

I spotted her and I smiled brightly, my tail wagging behind me in excitement as I crept my way towards her. 'Z!' I whispered from behind some crates, she turned and spotted me with a smile forming on her face.

'Syawn! You-..' She snuck towards me and hid herself beside one of the crates next to me. 'What happened to your leg?!' She exclaimed with concern, her forming smile faded and she looked at me with an extremely worried look.

'I'm fine, don't worry. It'll heal, just a little painful but I came to get you.' I rubbed the wound gently before placing my hand on her shoulder. I pulled her into an embrace and she gladly accepted it. Even with screams of terror happening behind us, we could still have ourselves a moment.