CHAPTER FOUR : Not a dream but a sad reality

(Warning - This story doesn't support ragging, bully and any other practices which could harm someone's mental health. This is just a fan fiction and read it like a story . Thanks)

Both the sisters reached college and entered the main gate.

Vaish : Cutie.. Let's go to the principal's office and collect your time table.

Ashi's pov

( If I will go with dida then everyone will get to know that she is my closed one. And in future whosoever will bully me will surely try to make her the target. No.. I can't roam around with dida in the College. Ashi do something. You can't risk her college life because of you.)

Vaish : cutie (no response) cutieee ( no response) ashiiiiiiiiiii ( while shaking her)

Ashi (startled) : Yes dida kya hua itni tej kyu cheekh rhi ho  (while dramatically rubbing her ears😂)

Vaish : Aap apne khyaalon se bahar hoti tab to me dheere bolti na Ms. Ashi singh.

Ashi : oopss 😅 sorry dida

Vaish : kahan kho rakhi thi

Ashi : Kuch nhi dida aise hi bss. Chlo chalte hain.

Vaish : haa chal

Ashi : Ek min suniye... Me kya keh rhi thi aap jaiye apne friends ke saath me sambhal lungi.

Vaish : Are cutie pr aaj pehla din hai tera kho gyi to?

Ashi : Are dida apko lagta hai The Vaishnavi Singh ki behen iss chote se college me kho sakti hai?  (Dramatically speaking)

Vaish : Hey bhagwaan ye ladki🤦‍♀️. Bss kar apni nautanki. Jaa cutie jee le apne zindagi (dramatically😂)
(Dono behene ek se badh kr ek hain😂)

Vaish went to her class and ashi started to find the principal's office.

Ashi : okk now let's go ashi. It's your first day. Even if you have to face bully you won't feel depressed. Be prepared and get ready for all the bully.

( she was speaking all this when suddenly she bumped into a group of girls and her specs fall down)

Ashi : ouchh! I got hurt

(Suddenly after saying this she remembered her dream and thought if it's becoming real)

Girl 1 : hey you miss...don't you have eyes?

Girl 2 : Obviously she don't have riya . See her specs fall down

Girl 3 : oh yeah! See her appearance. She doesn't even look like a college girl.

Girl 1 : haha yess

Girl 2 : let's go guys. Don't ruin your mood because of this low class girl.

(So this is a gang of three girls who are notorious and doesn't respect someone's personal life. These are the imaginary characters. Girl 1- Riya, Girl 2 - Neha,
Girl 3 - Reema)

The gang left after making her fall again.
Her dream which was so pleasant turned itno a sad reality. Ashi got hurt in her knees and searched for her specs but couldn't find it because her eyesight is much weak. She was having trouble searching it when someone came and forwarded her specs in front of her....

❤<33..............................................<33❤

Here's the next chapter guys. Hope you liked it. To kya lagta h apko kon hoga jisne ashi ki help kari? Do let me know in the comments section 🤭. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Will meet in the next chapter. Till then bbye take care se yaa ❤.