CHAPTER FIVE : A hope of light in the dark

Someone  was standing in front of ashi holding her specs. Ashi took it..thanked the person...and stood up and started to go away without even seeing the person who helped her.
Suddenly she heard a girl's voice which made her excited and astonished at the same time.

Girl : Ashuu.. What is this yarr. We met after such a long time and you are not even seeing my face and going away . I'm hurt.

Ashi : januuuuuu (excitedly) . You here? (So the girl is jannat zubair. Ashi's childhood best friend...ik apko laga tha sidd hoga..but it's not our hero 😅. Itne jaldi thodi milwane wali hoon hero heroine ko 😛 ) .How come you and me in the same college. It's a miracle. I'm soo much happy jaanu. Ab mujhe kisi ki jarurat nhi. Meri jaanu mere saath hai. Now I have nothing to regret. Yeppieeeee . Thank you God.

OOTD

Jannat zubair

Ashi was excitedly jumping like a child and blabbering and blabbering and was expressing her happiness

Ashi was excitedly jumping like a child and blabbering and blabbering and was expressing her happiness. Jannat was like a hope of light in the dark for her. And there jannat was admiring her bestie and thinking how much happy she is just by seeing her in the same college.)

Jannat : Are ashu shaant baba shaant. Thodi excitement baad ke lie bhi bacha le.

Ashi : noiiii.. I'm soo happy. Mujhe khush hone de na tujhe kya dikkat hai.

Jannat : accha baba thik h hoja khush. Filhaal ye bata ki apna time table le lia?

Ashi : oopsiee .. Nhi lia😅

Jannat : Tera kuch nhi ho sakta🤦‍♀️. Chal mere saath.

Ashi : Par... Chor me khud le lungi tu jaa apni class m.. Late ho jayegi khama kha pehle din

Jannat : oh please ashu not again. Ik your reason kyu tu mujhe bhaga rhi hai. I'm damn sure ki vaishu di ko bhi tune hi mana kia hoga saath chalne ko. Ik unhe nhi bata skti iss sabke bare me but mujhe pata he na to mujhse bakwaas mat kr. Chup chap chal mere saath. Mujhe kuch nhi hoga.

Ashi : accha accha thik he. Tujhse kabhi jeet payi hoon me jo aaj jeet paungi?

Jannat : hella nooo 😛

Ashi : chal ...dramebaaz kahin ki

They both went to the principal's office and collected their time table and got to know that they are in the same class. Both were hella happy to have each other at their side.

Now let's know what our beloved nigam brothers are doing. They were riding the bike and talking to each other through phone call and were doing a bike race till the college.

Sidd : Wohooooo dada dekh lijiyega me hi jeetunga race.

Abhi : Beta road pr dhyan de varna gir kr haar jayega. Vaise bhi jeetne wala to me hi hoon .

They reached the college gate at the same time.

Sidd : oops hum dono hi jeet gaye 😂

Abhi : haan😂

Sidd: Dada ab suno.. Poore swag ke saath jayenge bike stunts krte hue phir dekhna ek taraf honge hum or doori taraf poore college ki nazare hum par. Kya mast scene hoga na.

Abhi : Are ashu lekin..

Sidd : kuch lekin wekin nhi Dada. Let's goooo

Saying this sidd started his bike and with the whole swag parked it while abhi normally came and parked his bike. Sidd turned thinking that now his fans will be there staring at him. He turned and he saw a huge crowd...

To be continued 😁

❤<33..............................................<33❤

So here's the next chapter. What did sid saw when he turned? You will know this in the next chapter. Cliffhanger ik😂. I really love them. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Do vote and give you honest reviews. Till then bbye take care. See yaa in the next chapter💙.