CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT : Truth

Next day, Everyone reached the college. Abhinavi and Fainat were waiting for Sidashi but none of them were to be seen.

Abhi : Kahan hain ye dono. Sidd toh mujhse pehle hi nikal gaya tha ghar se.

Vaishu : Or cutie ka kuch ata pata hi nhi subah se..bss ek message leave krdia ki don't wait for me.

Jann : Maybe class me hogi dii..aap tension mat lo..me dekhti hoon.

SCENE CHANGES

Ashi is seen sitting on a deserted road crying

Ashi : Why do I always have to sacrifice what is mine? Can't I just live happily in my own happiness? Pehli baar zindagi me kuch accha ho raha tha..Mr. rude ne kitni preparation ki just for me...but god ko meri khushi kahan hi accepted hai.

That moment, The three girls came again

Reema : Awww...teacher ki chamchi ko rona aa rha hai?

Seema : Dekh agar tune kisi ko kuch bhi bataya na to we will leak those pictures and videos

Neha : Andd Thenn..

Seema : Viral

The three laughed evilly.

Ashi : See I'm not saying anything...For god sake now please leave me alone. Please.

Reema : What if we won't?

Seema : What if we viral these videos?

Neha : What if Your so called siddarth sees this?

Voice : AND WHAT IF I VIRAL YOUR THIS BLACKMAIL VIDEO?

They looked towards the source of voice. The three girls got shocked while Ashi was not into her senses ...just looking the floor being in her own world.

Reema : S..sid..sidh

Sidd : SIDDHARTH...That's my name

Anger was clearly visible in his voice.

Sidd : Don't you guys have a little bit shame left in you. Being a girl you are doing this crime. Do you even know what all she suffered just because of you. She tried to do suicide. The worst is she is no more the girl I knew. Her confidence is shattered just because of you guys.

Seema : B..but

Sidd : JUST STOP...Don't even utter a word or I will call the police and get you arrested on the charges of bullying a girl and interfering in her personal life.

Seema : S..sorry

Sidd : Just delete the video you were talking about right now...OR ELSE

Reema : Ye..yes yess I will delete it.

She deleted the video immediately.

Sidd : NOW WILL YOU LEAVE OR I CALL THE POLICE?

The three trembled because of the anger in his voice n immediately left from there. Ashi was still lost in her world. Sidd sat on the floor in front of her. He tried to touch her shoulder to get her out of her thoughts but ashi jerked his hand getting shocked and started blabblering which Sidd never even accepted in his worst dream

Ashi : D..don't don't touch me..don't do this to me please I...Sidd..sidd will not leave you if he will get to know. LEAVE ME...no..noo please. Door hato mujhse.

Sidd : Ashi...ashi shaant...ASHI IT'S ME...Shaant

Sidd jerked her Vigorously to get her out of her thoughts.

Sidd : Look at me. Your Mr. Rude

Ashi : Sidd

She hugged him tightly crying more..venting all her frustration, her fears, her pain in front of him. He wrapped his arms protectively around her as if saving her from each n every problem of this world.