CHAPTER 30 : The End

In a room, Ankit along with Seema, Reema and Neha are sitting discussing something.

Ankit : Uss Ashi ne poore college ke saamne mujhe thappad mara..I need my revenge.

Seema : Bhai I have something for you

She gave him the pen drive

Ankit : Isme kya hai

Reema : The way to take your revenge (smirked)

Ankit opened the computer and connected the pen drive. He saw that video and photos

Ankit : Ye to uss Siddharth ne delete kara dia tha na

Seema : Apko kya laga...hum itne careless hain?..Aise hi mauka hath se thodi jaane dete.

Neha : Exactly...jab seema record kr rhi thi tabhi chup kr me bhi record kr rhi thi doosre camera se. Unhe laga ki video delete ho gyi but delete sirf ek jagah de hui..doosri jagah nhi.

Ankit : Kya baat hai guys..Now wait and watch Ashi Singh. You will face the consequences of slapping me.

Ankit leaked the video and photos on social media.

SCENE CHANGES

Suddenly Ashi's phone buzzed with non stop notifications. She opened her phone and saw thousands of notifications. She opened one of them and got shocked due to which her phone fell down from her hands.

Sidd : Ashi kya hua?

Ashi went numb not able to even react. She fell on her knees.

Ashi : S..sab kha..khatm ho gya S..sidd

Sidd took the phone and saw Ashi's video and photos got leaked and people are saying shits about her on each and every social medio platform.

Ashi : Sidd..Sidd I..I'm not that type of girl..tr..trust me..I didn't did that..he..he forced m..me..I..I was..

Sidd hugged her to calm her down but of no use. She kept blabbering and suddenly she got a panick attack.

Sidd : ASHI...Koi doctor ko bulao jaldi

Abhi called the family doctor who lives nearby immediately. The doctor came in minutes and treated her. She slept because of the medicine effect.

Sidd : Doctor..thik hai na vo?

Doctor : Han..bss jyada stress ki wajah se attack aa gaya tha...now she is fine. Just keep her away from any kind of stress.

Sidd : Ok doctor.

Doctor left and Sidd went towards ashi and sat besides her.

Sidd : Ashi...I promise uss Ankit ko chorunga nhi me. He will pay for his karma. I will not let anyone snatch your self respect from you. I will not let you face what shreya had to face. That time I couldn't save her..but this time I won't let you suffer anything. You called me your angel na?..Now I will tell that Ankit what happens when someone tries to harm my loved ones. NOW HE WILL FACE THE ACTUAL WRATH OF SIDDHARTH NIGAM.

His eyes were red due to anger. He called the higher officials and complained about Ankit. In these years he worked really hard and made contacts with the higher officials to be useful in situations like these. Ankit got arrested. But the main problem was the photo videos were already spread everywhere. The whole college got these rumors.

Now Sidshek are sitting and talking in a room regarding the situation.

Sidd : Dada mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa rha mein kya karu. Ashi tut chuki hai. She is not even responding to our talks.

Abhi : Dekh jo hona tha vo ho chuka hai...now we have to make her understand ki logon ki baaton ko apne upper overpower nhi hone dena.

Sidd : Exactly...she has to understand that she is not weak. She is capable of everything.