CHAPTER EIGHT : Emotional outbreak

Ashi again got engrossed in her book reading the chapter. While she was busy reading she heard some footsteps.... She thought jannat came and therefore didn't pay attention towards the door. Suddenly someone came towards her and slapped on her head harshly due to which her specs fell down.

Neha : Oye teacher ki chamchi.. Kahan dhyan hai. Hum aaye or tune upper dekha bhi nhi.

Ashi : Muje laga meri friend aayi hai

Reema : Guys listen what she said... Teacher ki chamchi ki friend bhi hai.

Riya : yeah vo bhi iske jaise hi hogi.

Ashi : Hey don't say anything about her.

Reema : kyun na bole.. Hamara muh hamari marzi. Tujhe koi dikkat? teacher ki chamchi

And then they started repeating teacher ki chamchi in unison.

Neha : Guys jis kaam ke liye aaye the vo to bhul hi gaye.

Reema : Are haan... Oye chashmish le apne specs or room number 203 me teacher bula rhi h tujhe jaa.

Ashi took her specs and went to the class while the girl gang passed a smirk towards each other.

Ashi ( entering the class) : Yahan to koi teacher nhi hai.

Suddenly the door closes. Ashi went to the door and heard the voice of the girls. She understood that they trapped her in the room. She became hopeless after knocking several times and then sat alongside the door. She waited patiently for almost 2 hours after which she started loosing her patience.

Ashi (crying) : W..what is my mistake in a..all this. I...if I'm from a middle class family..what is my mistake in this. Why noone wants to understand me. Is the college all about fashion? I don't think so. Studies are the Important part too. In logon ko doosro ko pareshan karke kya milta hai god. Meri wajah se jaanu Or vaishu di ko pareshaani hogi college me. Meri wajah se sab pareshaan honge. Meri wajah se..meri wajah se. God Aap to sab dekh rahe hain na. Kyu aisa hona de rhe hain aap. Har baar aap par trust krke me shaant beth jati hoon but this is too much. I can't tolerate all this. M..mujhse nhi s.. saha jaa rha ab. They don't like me na.. Ok then they are gonna see the dead me. I can't live like this anymore.

There in the class jannat came in the classroom with the snacks. She saw the girl gang laughing and enjoying. And ashi was not there. She went to them

Jann : Hey where's ashi

Reema : Kon ashi.. Hum kisi ashi ko nhi jante.

Jann : vhi jo yaha bethi thi ( pointing towards her desk)

Riya : acchaaa vo teacher ki chamchi? Tum ho uski so called friend?

Jann : So called nhi.. I'm her best friend. Now tell me where's she. I'm 100% sure you three are behind her absence.

Neha : Hey hey calm down girl. Usko hum usi ki place pr chor ahe hain.. Tu tension mat le.. Kahan uss chashmish ki friend ban rkhi hai.. Chl hamari team me aaja

Jann (angrily) : Stop your nonsense. I'm not like you guys. Thik hai nhi batana na mat batao me khud hi dhoond lungi meri dost ko. Bhaad me jaao tum or tumhari ye ghatiya soch.

She left angrily and started searching for her. She was passing through a door where she heard ashi's crying voice.

Jann : Ashh.. ash Tu andar hai kya (worried)

Ashi : Han ( she couldn't say anything more)

Jannat opened the door and saw ashi who was crying a lot. She went towards her but ashi got up and ran away. She ran to her class took her bag ingnored everyone and left the college. She went towards a tall abandoned building and went to the rooftop. She stoop up on the higher edge and remembered everything she tolerated from her childhood. She always acted like a happy person in front of everyone. But she was totally broken inside because of all the bully. And today's incident broke her completely.
She was going to jump when she saw a hoarding on the front building in which a celebrity suicide case was there. She saw that and realised what she was going to do. The thought about her parents, her dida, her jaanu after her death came into her mind. She stood there not able to jump or move back. The fear of being bullied again was stopping her from moving back and the thought of her family after her death was stopping her from jumping. Time passed and it was evening around 7 p.m. She was neither able to back off nor jump. Suddenly...

To be continued 💙

❤<33..............................................<33❤

Hope you liked the chapter. Do vote and comment your honest opinions. Till then bye.. See yaa in the next chapter ❤