CHAPTER TEN : Anger on another level

Ashi was in the taxi when she remembered what she did before going to the building. She left a voice note to vaishu . Let's see what she said

Ashi : D.. dida I'm s..sorry. Sorry for everything. I don't want to leave you all but the situation is now out of my control dida. I never told you guys about this but I am being bullied from my childhood because of my nerdy appearance and middle class family background. I was not able to tell you guys about this because i knew you would take unnecessary tension. And you know about our parents na.... We also don't know at what extent they will go after listening to this. But today I'm totally broken dida..i can't handle this anymore. So I'm going for forever. Mere saath saath ye problems bhi khatam ho jayenge. Jaanu ko kehna I was so lucky to have her by my side always. She took care of me just like you when I was bullied in the school. She was, she is and she will be always my bestest friend...even after my death too. Bye dida. I love you so much.

Ashi remembered what she said in that voice note and got panicked. She was afraid if vaishu listened to that voice note and the most scary was if her parents listened to this note. She asked the driver to drive fast. She reached home and went inside. She saw her parents normally sitting on the sofa watching TV. She sighed and suddenly vaishu and jannat came home fully sweating as if they ran to home in a hurry and tension clear on their face.

Jayant singh ( JS) : Are beta what happened. Itne darte hue kyu aa rhe ho dono.

Vaishu ( crying) : p.. papa... C.. cutie

Ashi understood they listened to the voice note and immediately came in front of them and dragged them towards her room. Both were hella shocked while their parents didn't understood what had happened

Nandini Singh (NS) : Yeh ro kyu rhi thi dono.

JS : pta nhi... Or ye ashi bhi ajeeb behave kr rhi rhi

NS : Haan.. Choriye lagayi hui hogi shyd dono ke beech.. Kr lenge bacche sort out.

JS : Haan sahi keh rhi hain aap.

Inside the room

Ashi : D.. dida

Vaishu slapped her
Vaishu : chupp kar tu.. Kya tha vo sab. Mat bol mujhe dida. Suicide karne chali thi? Yahan kaise hai phir... Jaa kar na suicide.. Ya.. Ya phir ye sab majak tha tera?

Ashi : n.. nahi diida.. Koi majak nhi tha. Me karne wali thi suicide but phir aap logon ka khayal aaya dimaag me to nhi kar payi. Phir ek ladke ne aa kar kheech lia mujhe wapis Or ghar tak pohoncha dia.

Vaishu : Waah suicide koi khel smjh rkha h kya tune.. Jab man kia krlo mann nhi kia to nhi karo. Thank god uss ladke ne bacha lia tujhe

Ashi : Dida me nhi krne wali thi suicide

Jann : Chupp.. Ekdm chup ashi. Tujhe pata hai dida ka kya haal tha jab me unke paas pohonchi? She was not in her senses. Kitni mushkil se unse poocha meine kya hua.. And then I listened to your so called voice note. Koi khel smjh rkha h kya tune. Ik tune kya kuch saha hai. Pr meine kaha tha na mere rehte tujhe tension lene ki jarurat nhi hai.. Me ayi thi na tujhe bachaane.. Wahan se bhaag kyu gayi. Mujhe batati sab kuch. Me band bajati unn logon ki. Pr nhi tujhe to jaan leni thi na apni.

Vaishu : Kaise soch lia tune ashi ki tu apki jaan le legi . Hamari jaan hai tu.. Tujhe kisne hakk diya humse bina puche apni jaan lene ka. Pta bhi hai hamara kya hota tere bina?

Both were hella angry on her this step

Ashi ( crying) : I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry dida. I'm sorry jaanu. Me puri pagal hoon.. Bilkul dimaag nhi hai mujhme i know. Apko jitna gussa karna hai krlo but please muje paraya mat kro. Dida me apko cutie hoon or jaanu teri ashu.. Please aap dono ke muh se ashi bilkul accha nhi lag rha mujhe. I'm sorry meri wajah se itni tension hui aap dono ko. I deserve punishment.

Saying this she started slapping herself. Today's incident broke her completely. She was not in her senses to understand anything.

Vaishu and jannat realised that she is still not in the state to talk and is still depressed. Both went towards her and hugged her tightly. Ashi also hugged them back. She started crying louder. Vaishu patted her back and tried to calm her down. Her cries turned into sobs. Vaishu broke the hug and cupped her face.

Vaishu : Calm down baccha.. Calm down.  I'm sorry.. Actually bhot gussa aa gya tha unn logon pr jo tujhe bully krte hain.. Unka gussa tujh par nikal diya. But cutie suicide koi option nhi hota baccha. Tujhe hamare paas ana tha na apni problem lekar. Jannat ne bataya mujhe aaj tk jo kuch bhi hua h tere saath. Tune hume nhi bataya uska reason bhi samjhti hoon... But agr jaanu tere saath thi to kam se kam uske saath apni problems baant skti thi na.

Jann : chalo jo hona tha ho chuka. Ab ashu aage se itna bada kadam bina soche samjhe mat lena. Thik?

Ashi : Yes.. Kabhi nhi

Vaishu : good.. Now ismileee my cutieeee.

Ashi smiled and jann and vaishu also smiled seeing her happy. They hugged each other tightly.

NS ( coming inside) : Waah abhi to itne tension me the teeno jaise jhagad kr bethe ho.. Or ab beheno ka pyaar to dekho. Vaise hua kya tha

Vaishu : Are maa ye ( ashi hold her hand firmly as if telling her not to tell anyone about this. Vaishu understood her point)  kuch nhi maa.. Bas ye pagal h meri cutie. Choti choti baat pr muh fula leti hai.

Ashi : Hawww meine kab muh fulaya dida.

NS : Accha accha ab bass kro dobara mat ladna chalu kro ( laughing) . Dinner ready h aakr khalo.. Or jannat beta dinner krke yhi so jana dono k saath.

Jann : okay aunty thanku

Ashi and vaishu in unison : Yeppieeee... Aaj girls night out.. Wohooooo

The three of them stood up on the bed and started jumping holding each other's hand and suddenly they slipped and started laughing watching each other. NS chuckled on their excitement. They had their dinner and after that the three girls watched movie with some popcorns and a lot of masti and pillow fight. After that ashi narrated the whole incident and her conversation with sidd and then they slept.

To be continued 💙

❤<33..............................................<33❤

Here's the next chapter. Hope you guys liked it. Do vote and comment your honest opinions. See ya in the next chapter. Till then bbye take care❤