CHAPTER TEN : Suicide is not an option

She was neither able to back off nor jump. Suddenly...

A boy opened the door....ran towards her and pulled her towards him due to which her specs fall off the building and she fell on top of him. Her eyes were shut and the boy was admiring her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of hazel brown eyes but in a blurry way. (Yes the boy is siddharth nigam.) ( Remember her eyesight is too weak.) They were like this for almost 5 minutes... And silence was broken by a random voice. Both of them got up and suddenly siddharth got angry.

Sidd : What is this behavior. Are you mad or what. Suicide karne chali thi. Ek baar kam se kam soch to leti tumhare is step se tumhari family par kya beetegi. Kaise rehte vo tumhare bina. Reason kuch bhi ho but for God sake suicide is never an option.

Ashi : S... sorry but.

Sidd : Don't say anything. Please aage se ek baar soch lena apni family kr bare mein ye sab karne se pehle.

Ashi was going to say something when the fire alarm rung. Both got panicked and saw a group of people coming on the terrace. One watchman came and told them that the fire alarm was rung by mistake. Everyone sighed and started going downstairs. Sidashi also started going when they saw that the lift is not working. Sidd left ashi and started going when ashi said.

Ashi : Hey mister... Actually my specs fall down when you pulled me... So i cant see anything. My eyesight is too weak.

Sidd  : So what.. Me kya karun

Ashi : Please help krdo na without specs I can't step on the stairs. I may fall down.

Sidd didn't payed attention and was going to left when he heard some voice. He saw ashi fallen on the floor and looking her way to go. He sighed and went towards her and offered her back to jump on.. She jumped on his back after a little bit hesitation. They were going down when she asked.

Ashi : Thanku so much Mr.... Btw what's your name.

Sidd : none of your business

Ashi : How rude

Sidd : one more word and I'm gonna leave you here only. Better shut your mouth.

Ashi remained silent when another question struck in her mind.

Ashi : Mr. Rude.. Konsi class me ho tum.. Vaise to appearance se college boy lagte ho.  ( sidd remained silent. After sometime she again asked)

Ashi : Mr. Rude kya tumhare kisi apne ne aise suicide kia tha kya. Because I'm unknown to you.. And the way you were scolding me.. It appears that you have lost someone so close to you like this.

Sidd : I said na not to open your mouth ( angrily)

Ashi flinched because of the tone and a tear rolled her eyes and fell on his shirt.

Sidd : I'm sorry.. Actually I got angry because of your question. Yes I have lost someone. Isse se aage kuch pucha to apne aap chali jana neeche tak. And never ever try to do this again in your future..ok?

Ashi : I was not going to suicide anyways.

Sidd (taunting) : Then what were you doing on the terrace that too at the higher edge with you one foot in the air... Enjoying the cool air?

Ashi : I was going to suicide but changed my mind after I saw that hoarding of the celebrity death case.

Sidd : Ohh

They remained silent after that and finally reached downstairs. He left her and stretched his arms.

Sidd : kitni bhari ho tum... Ouch mere shoulders

Ashi : Hello mister... Me koi bhari nhi hoon... Vo bass tumne jyada der tak pakda islie aisa hua ( embarrassed)

Sidd : Huh.. Thankless persons

Ashi : oopss yeah sorry and thanku so much for the help Mr. Rude

Sidd : your welcome ms. Darpok

Ashi : oye.. Me darpok nhi hoon

Sidd : Accha to suicide karne me aya tha kya mushkilo se darke

Ashi : Whatever.. Bss ek last help or krdo Mr. Rude.. Taxi kara do meri

Sidd sighed and booked her cab. Before going she said

Ashi : Mr. Rude suno.. I don't know hum dobara mil payengi ki nhi but ek baat bolna cahungi. Ik Tumne kisi apne ko khoya hai.. but vo person definitely nhi chahta hoga ki aap aise apni zindagi bitao.. Dukh me Or regrets ke saath. Vo chahte honge ki aap khushi se raho or apni family ka dhyan rkho being a good son and brother. So don't live with regrets. Live your life to the fullest. Jo bhi dikkat hai jaa kr apne loved ones se share karo. Suicide me krne chali thi par aap jo kar rhe hain apni life ke saath vo bhi suicide se kam nahi hai

Saying this she sat in the taxi and left to her home. Sidd was standing there like a statue and her words were ringing in his ears continuously. He remembered when he saw ashi on the edge he saw her sister shreya in her. That's why he ran as fast as he could to save her.

To be continued 💙

❤<33..............................................<33❤

Introducing the new character

SHREYA NIGAM : daughter of vibha nigam and younger sister of abhishek and twin sister of siddharth. She did suicide in the age of 19 which left a huge impact on the whole family's life. Siddharth thinks himself as the reason behind her suicide. But why? You will get to know in the upcoming chapters.

Hope you liked the chapter. Do vote and comment your honest reviews. Till then bbye take care. See ya in the next chapter❤