CHAPTER 29 : Identity revalation

Sidshek just smirked and left from there towards Ankit's directions. Everyone rushed behind them. Sidd approched him in anger and held his collar.

Sidd : Ankit teri himmat kaise hui Ashi ko touch bhi karne ki

Ankit : Kya bol rha hai be...chor mujhe

Sidd : Chor doon?...TUNE CHORA JAB USNE MANA KIA THA TOUCH KARNE KE LIE?

The whole college gathered there listening the chaos.

Ankit : Kya bakwaas kar rha hai..meine kuch nhi kia

Sidd dragged him towards Ashi.

Sidd : To ye nishaan kahan se aaye iske haath or gaal pr?..Ab to jhuth mat  bol

Ashi : Sidd

Sidd saw fear in her eyes. Ashi again got the flashbacks of that incident and started shivering. Sidd held her hand tightly assuring her that noone can touch her in his presence.

Sidd : Ashi slap him

Ankit : YOU...

Sidd : SHUT UP...OR ELSE I WILL DO THE HONORS.

Ashi : I..i can't Sidd

Sidd : You have to...I'm here na...kuch nhi hoga just do it.

Ashi lifted her shivering hands and slapped him slightly.

Sidd : Yeh kya tha...or tej maaro

Ashi slapped him with more force.

Sidd : Awaaz nhi aayi Ms. Darpok...or tej maaro..remember that scene when he slapped you...usse bhi tej marna hai..SLAP HIM

Ashi remembered when he slapped her and started shivering..but composed herself. She trusted sidd that noone can touch her in his presence. She gathered the courage and slapped him with full force.

Ashi : HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME

She slapped again and this time he fell on the ground. The whole college started laughing.

Sidd : That's like my Ashi...Don't be scared of these punks..ok?

Ashi : Yes...thank you so much Sidd

Ankit : Teri himmat kaise hui mujhe thappad marne ki..tujhe pta bhi hai mere papa kon hain?

He approched towards Ashi to hit her but Sidd came in between and punched him on his face.

Sidd : Kon hai bata

Ankit : World's topmost company VN Enterprises ke Board of director.

Abhi : Ohh Sach mein? Kya naam hai tumhare Papa ka?

Ankit : Mr. Vishal Malhotra. Or ab tum logon ko mujhe thappad marne ki saza dilwa kar rahunga mein. Just wait and watch

Sidshek burst out laughing making everyone other than their group confused. The group was just smiling knowing what is going to happen next.

Abhi : Chote...Ye Mr. Malhotra ka beta hai (laughing)

Sidd : Haan jo abhi kuch din pehle hi Mammi ke samne gidgida kar ro rhe the taaki vo unki naukri se na hataye. (laughing)

Abhi : Because he was caught red handed Doing illegal work under the table (angrily)

Sidd : And our mother forgave him just because he was compelled to do those work because of his family which includes you...and see unka beta jiske liye vo apni boss ke samne gidgida rhe the vahi aaj kaise kaam kar rha hai.

Ankit : B..boss?

Sidd : Han betelal.. THE VIBHA NIGAM...owner of VN Enterprises is our mother. And he is The Abhishek Nigam...mere bade bhai and I'm The Siddharth Nigam...inka chota bhai.