CHAPTER TWENTY SIX : Acceptance or Refusal

Sidd : Ms.Darpok will you be mine for forever?

Ashi's POV : Mr. rude why are you making it this much difficult for me to deny. I'm sorry for what I'm going to do now. I love you so damn much but really sorry for this.

Ashi : I'm sorry siddharth. But i guess i don't have those childhood feelings now. Maybe it disappeared in this long time spam. I'm really sorry.

Sidd got pangs in his heart. Not just because of her denial but because of the words she used. For the first time in her life she called him by his real name. He handled himself and stood up trying not to burst out crying.

Sidd : It's ok Ashi. No problem. We can still be friends..right?

Ashi : Ofc siddharth....we will Always be the bestest friends.

Ashi's pov : I know you will get pangs in your heart listening siddharth instead of mr. rude. But i have to do this so that you can believe that I'm not lying.

That moment the rest of the group came shouting and enjoying. Never even in their wildest dreams they had thought that Ashi will refuse the proposal.

Abhi : To finally sidd and ashi se

Fainat : SIDASHIIII

Vaishu : Guys I'm so happyy.

Sidd could not hold anymore and left from there.

Abhi : Ye aise kyun chala gya?

Ashi : Jiju I refused the proposal.

Abhinavi and fainat : KYAAAA

Vaishu : Lekin kyun cutie..tune hi toh bola tha ki you love him.

Ashi : Maybe that was a random decision taken in a hurry. I thought deeply about it and I don't love him.

She was saying all this keeping a straight poker face..no emotions nothing.

Abhi : Chlo koi nhi...ho jati hai aisi misunderstandings kabhi kabhi. Me jaa kar ashu ko sambhalta hoon. You guys take care.

Abhi ran to his car and tracked sidd's location because he knew that sidd won't go home in this situation.

Faisu : Ok bye guys see you tomorrow in the college

Jann : Me bhi chalti hoon..bye Ash..bye vaishu dii

Vaishu : Bye..take care guys.

Everyone left. Now it was only ashi and vaishu.

Vaishu : Kya tha ye sab?

Ashi : I don't love him ( still being emotionless)

Vaishu : Tu aise nhi maanegi...chal mere saath.

Vaishu dragged her home and quietly reached to their room without getting noticed by their parents.

Now ashi had no other option than bursting out. She finally cried and cried and cried throwing everything coming in her way, her anger turned violent. Vaishu got scared seeing her little sister in this much pain for the first time in her life.

Vaishu : Cutie shaat ho jaa. Or ab ye bata kya hua hai...kyun tune mana krdia proposal ko.

Ashi : Di..dida..I don't deserve him. He deserves the best. And I'm not the best. (crying)

Vaishu : Tu pagal hai kya..tujse behtar koi nhi sambhal skta use..smjhi?

Ashi : Nhi dida...I don't deserve to be his life partner. I don't deserve these happiness. Aaj uska dil toda hai taaki baad me use regret na ho.

Vaishu : Tu band kr ye bakwaas or sach sach bata kya hua hai.

Ashi : Kal...

FLASHBACK