𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

"I didn't know Nicholas was living in the mall

"I didn't know Nicholas was living in the mall." I throw Wanda a confused look when she drives her Porsche up to the mall's parking deck.

"Very funny. Haha." she rolls her eyes.

"What are we doing at the mall, Wanda?"

"Don't Wanda me." she frowns but her eyes are glued to the outside world, looking for a parking spot.

"I'm clueless as to what you're talking about."

"Don't say my name with that tone. You're reminding me of mom. And we're here to kill two birds with one stone."

"I'm against animal cruelty."

"I can't stop laughing, oh my gosh, Rose, what the comedian you are." her tone is sarcastic but she's smiling and rolling her eyes.

"What are we actually doing here?" I ask her before following her lead and also hopping out of the car.

Wanda is in a halter baby pink romper that stops at about mid-thigh and clings very well to her slender five-foot-seven figure. White platform thong slippers are on her feet. Her toes are painted white as well and she has a dainty anklet around her left ankle.

She shoves her keys into her white strap bag that's slung across her body before pulling out some black sunnies. Her braids are down and the makeup on her face is minimal. Overall, Wanda looks like a chocolate snack in pink and white packaging.

"We're doing exactly what I said—not literally." she adds wide eyes, cutting me off before I can say anything.

"Elucidate on what your plans consist of please." I roll my wrist, motioning for her to go on.

"Nick is meeting us here. So we get to shop and  you get to have your heart-to-heart with him that will give you the required peace to go on this trip. See, two birds with one stone." she smiles and starts walking away so I follow.

"I didn't know we were shopping today. I thought it was just a meet Nicholas day." I frown.

Not that I'm against shopping, she just caught me off guard is all.

"It is. Special Edition." she throws me a smile over her shoulder as we enter the mall.

"Since we're here, remind me to go to the wool store—I think we should actually start there because I don't want to get distracted by you and then end up forgetting." I look around, trying to spot a crafts store while talking.

"Let's first head to get food." she takes my hand, leading me to where I'm guessing her restaurant of choice is.

"What are you feeling like?" she asks while basically pushing as we take a sharp left turn and enter an establishment so quickly, I don't even get to see the name.

"Uhm, maybe a chicken salad?" I unsurely answer, still trying to process how fast we got here.

"Just a chicken salad? Nothing else?" we're standing in the middle of this place as she looks around. She doesn't seem affected by it, but I'm starting to feel a little self-conscious.