Where's McQueen and Maddie?

Kori Turbowitz: [The next day, we see photographers at the Los Angeles International Speedway watching Mack and Maxine arrive.] We're live at the Los Angeles International Speedway as the first two competitors, Lightning McQueen and Maddie McWilliams, are arriving at the track.

Cameramen: [The photographers are heard talking as they surround Mack and Maxine.] Is it true he's gonna pose for Cargirl? Lightning and Maddie, what's your strategies? [Mack's and Maxine's trailer doors open, with no one inside them. They all gasp and take pictures with their cameras]

Mack: What? Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?

[The screen then shows different news reporters reporting about McQueen's and Maddie's disappearances, and Mack and Maxine then notice that they are missing.]

News: McQueen's and Maddie's drivers arrived in California, but McQueen and Maddie are missing. Racecar Lightning McQueen and Maddie McWilliams were reported missing. They're scheduled to race an unprecedented... [while the screen shows photographers interviewing Dusty and Rusty Rust-eze and Sofia and Amber Maybelline] Sponsor stated they have no idea where they are.

[Chuki speaks in Japanese about McQueen's and Maddie's disappearances]

Junior: I just hope Lightning's and Maddie's okay, I sure hate to see anything bad happen to them.

Jay Limo: I don't know what's harder to find, Lightning McQueen and Maddie McWilliams or two crew chiefs who'll work for them!

Sven: [German accent] Lightning McQueen and Maddie McWilliams must be found at all costs!

Chuck Manifold: They're all asking the same question: Where is McQueen and Maddie?