Customers!

Sheriff: [The screen shows the traffic light, as its amber light continues blinking. Then we see Sheriff driving to Flo's V8 Cafe, where Fillmore and Sarge are standing.] Gentlemen.

Sarge: [The gas station bell dings.] Sheriff.

Filmore: Hey, Sheriff.

Luigi: [Then the screen shows Luigi and Guido at Luigi's Casa Della Tires as they are arguing about where some tires were put at the moment and before. Red is watering some flowers there.] Why the tires are here?

Guido: [speaking Italian] Sono sempre stati qui.

Luigi: They were better well before.

Guido: Stai sempre a parlare.

Luigi: Guido!

Lizzie: [to Red] Red, can you move over? I want to get look at that sexy hot rod.

Tow Mater: [While Lizzie was talking, Red stops watering. Then we see McQueen and Maddie pulling Bessie slowly along the road between the many old closed shops, laying out tar behind Bessie. Mater was standing on the sidewalk.] You two know, I used to be a purty good whistler. I can't do it now of course, on account of sometimes I get fluid built up in my engine block, but Doc said he's gonna fix it dough. He can fix about anything. That's why we made him the judge. Boy and Girl, you two shoulda heard me on "giddy-up, oom papa mow mow." Now, I'm not one to brag, but people come purty far to see me get low on the mow-mow.

Lightning McQueen: [Then a bubble of tar comes out from one of Bessie's pipes, pops, and a little slob of tar lands on McQueen's right bolt sticker and Maddie's left wing sticker.] [McQueen and Maddie gasp] Aw, man, that's just great!

Tow Mater: Hey, what's wrong?

Maddie McWilliams: Our lucky sticker's all dirty.

Tow Mater: [groans] Nah, That ain't nothing, I'll clean it for you two! [Mater snorts, and hacks]

Lightning McQueen: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! That won't be necessary. [notices Red the fire truck, who was watering the same flowers at Luigi's store] Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red! [sees McQueen and Maddie, and stops watering] We could use a little hose down. Help us wash this off. [But Red instead leaves nervously, pushing the flowers away.] What, where's he going?

Tow Mater: Oh, he's still a little bit shy, and he hates you two for killin' his flowers.

Maddie McWilliams: We shouldn't have to put up with this! We're precision instruments of speed and aerodynamics!

Tow Mater: You two hurt your what?

Lightning McQueen: We're very famous racecars!

[Then Luigi and Guido come over.]

Luigi: You two are famous racecars? Two real racecars?

Maddie McWilliams: Yes, we're real racecars. What do you think? Look at us.

Luigi: I have followed racing my entire life of my whole life!

Lightning McQueen: Then you know who we are. I'm Lightning McQueen and my best friend Maddie McWilliams.

Luigi: Lightening McQueen and Maddie McWilliams!

Maddie McWilliams: YES! YES!

Luigi: I must scream it to the world! My excitement from the top of someplace very high! Do you two know many Ferraris?

Lightning McQueen: No, no, no. They race on the European circuit. We're in the Piston Cup! [Then we see Luigi and Guido, who are now frowning.] What?

Luigi: Luigi follow only the Ferraris.