Different Perception

If you notice the differences between the way the house was first explained in the story vs now is because I was basing the house of your parents on where I live now, and I didn't feel safe explaining/showing photos of the layout just in case. I do base this story on my own life and shit, so the layouts of houses are houses I have lived in before bc I know each and every corner. Makes it easier for my brain to explain. So instead of this, I'm using a photo from the sims to show the layout. Best to use the black-and-white layout for the proper placement of items, but on my Tumblr, I'll post which room is for which person. If you dint want to look there, your parents' room is the one on the top far left. Yours is the one right across the hall (middle top). Your little brother is the one that is all the way to the right (right-top), and the fourth one that is on the bottom is the one your grandparents sleep in. Hopefully, it doesn't throw you guys off too much.

Living in a store isn't so bad. He has his brother, free food, and a free living space. An easy life with little to nothing to do. Watching Blue, eat, and crack jokes every now and then was as consistent as a routen can get. And watch for a group to adopt him and his bro. A pair of adults walked past him and to the counter where a calico cat sat, spine straight as a stick.

"We will take any of the papyrus types. Just one that's not loud or rude." And that was all he heard from the group. Not thinking much of it, he ignored them as they walked over. " They'd have an easier time with a sans if they want laid back. " I mean what are the chances they would take him? It wouldn't make sense to separate anymore paired bitties. He had his brother. They'll grab one that doesn't have a bro if they want his type.

But that would be too easy. When was life ever that easy?

Blue noticed the humans taking away his brother and began yelling at them to "unhand him!" as he raced towards them after jumping off of his swing. Yet the screams fell on deaf ears, as the calico cat just grabbed Stretch by the rib area and lifted him away. Stretch wasn't one for putting much effort into almost anything, but he started to thrash violently around to try and get out of her grip. She seemed to be putting a magic barrier around him to keep him from teleporting away from her. This is why they left them weak. The food didn't have much magic fusion to it. The food they were giving was just enough to live off of, but not fight another user with magic, or any adult.

The cat lady just squeezed him tighter to make sure she would not drop him. The fall wouldn't kill him, but she knew if she did he'd grab blue and make a run for it. It would have made more sense to grab one that had already lost their brother, but that requires too much paperwork in her mind.

She increased the pressure around his body to calm his thrashing. He began yelling things at his brother to stay put. He'll be back. It will happen. The group hadn't made it to the counter before Stretch's body went limp and mind went blank. The last thing he heard was the screams of his brother begging and whimpering for them to return him.

The sounds tore Stretch's soul as he knew there wasn't a way for him to get back to his brother. And he was sure his brother knew the same.

Stretch slept through the entire drive to his new home. When he arose, he just kept kicking himself for not awakening to remember the route to the shop. The box he woke up in was being slightly rocked side to side as he looked out the small cutouts with damaged plexiglass and pinprick holes for air to enter to and fro.

It caused the outside world to pass with the environment bending and contorting in odd ways. "Wonder if they did this to stop teleporting types." They couldn't leave large holes in the side of the boxes since owners have reported bitties would escape through them. Plus little kids might put their fingers in the holes and agitate the bitty. They couldn't have glass to cover the hole either just in case the kids dropped the box and broke the glass. An added negative was that the ones that could teleport, might use that power to run away. "They did get quite a few reports of that years ago"