Poisonous Love

Chapter 6

When a loudmouth cow baby literally exploded his way into their lives, Tsuyuki was not amused. She was even less amused when she subsequently lost her sleep due to the cow child's antics late at night.

While Tsuyuki could handle waking up early for the committee, that was only when she slept early the night before. It was well known in the family that Tsuyuki didn't handle sleep deprivation very well. Without the necessary sleep, Tsuyuki was prone to violence- a flaw that was influenced by Nadeshiko.

Tsuna knew better than anyone to avoid any confrontations with Tsuyuki and he was kind enough to inform Reborn of her mental state. While Reborn had no qualms in throwing Lambo, the cow child, at Tsuyuki, Tsuna didn't want his sister to hurt anyone. She was born stronger than what was deemed natural and if she were to unwittingly punch Lambo, the kid would die.

There was no doubt about it.

Unfortunately for Tsuna, he had no idea that his twin was doing patrols instead of going to school like usual. Or that her patrols were not for the school and would most likely end up very bloody if she found someone who didn't belong Namimori. Fortunately for a certain hitwoman, Reborn was very much aware of the entity known as Namimori's Murder Princess and what her purpose was.

So when Tsuyuki encountered a woman she didn't recognize, she didn't immediately attempt a murder like she sorely wished to do. Especially when she identified her as being part of the underground. The Poison Scorpion's tattoos were very telling and Nadeshiko had made sure Tsuyuki could accurately identify profiles before she had passed.

Instead, Tsuyuki silently accepted the documents handed to her by the hitwoman. Tsuyuki scanned the papers thoroughly once and then twice before she was satisfied with the stranger. Boldly, Tsuyuki turned her unprotected back towards the hitwoman and told her to follow.

Of course, Tsuyuki's intuition would warn her of any attacks before the woman could even think to do it. It would be the perfect excuse for Tsuyuki to vent her frustrations at the lack of sleep. Sadly, Bianchi did nothing but behave perfectly and Tsuyuki was still left itching for a fight.

Reluctantly handing Bianchi over to an outpost under Hibari's control, Tsuyuki quickly left before her urge to viciously tear off the pompadours from the men's heads overcame her self-restraint. Making it to school in quick time, Tsuyuki slid into her seat and quickly fell asleep on her desk, unmindful of the teacher who was gaping at her.

"Sawada-sa-!"

Tsuyuki shot a glare that could kill puppies at the teacher before settling back to sleep. There was a tense moment of silence before the teacher coughed into his fist embarrassedly and went back to the lesson.

Tsuna reached over and placed his jacket over his sister while Takeshi only smiled fondly at the slumbering blonde. Hayato felt conflicted as he wanted to help the girl, but the baseball idiot had warned him of her mood. He grimaced. He really didn't want to have broken ribs just for waking her up.

Soon enough, class was over and it was time for lunch. The entire class shuffled out of the classroom as quietly as they could and crowded around the door and windows. Takeshi nudged for Hayato to follow and the bomber reluctantly followed him to the door.

"Oi!" Hayato whispered when he realized that everyone was still crowding at the door, "What the hell is going on, baseball idiot?"

Takeshi only grinned and motioned for everyone to step back as Tsuna was the last one to reach them, "We're going to wake Yuki-chan up."

"Why the fuck are we out here then?" He asked in confusion, gesturing towards all the other students who were staring avidly at the slumbering blonde. Takeshi raised his hand to his face as if he were sharing a conspiracy and whispered with a sly grin, "Come on, just watch and you'll see. The Ice Princess is going to wake up."