Glimpse of their life.

Siyanshi's life
Siyanshi lost her parents when she was just 8 months after that her twin brothers Darsh and Veer raised her like as if she is their own daughter. She means everything to them. Their mother was a trained bharatnatyam dancer and Father was a businessman. Veer took over the business and Darsh is a doctor. Remembering her mother Siyanshi runs a dance Academy and the earnings from the academy are used for charity purpose.
Siyanshi started her interior designing firm 2 years back after completing her degree. Priya is her assistant as well as her friend.
Both her sister in law's works in their own Family Hospital.
And her favourite work is to spoil her niece's and nephew😂😂 by pampering them.

Vijay's life
Being the youngest one vijay was pampered by everyone in the family.
He and his father always had a best friends bond, still he is a Mumma's Boy😜. But when he came back after completing his degree everything changed between him and his family.
He wanted to go for a start up and his father was against him leading him to leave the house and it's been 4 years that he haven't visited his family. He's only in touch with his mother. He runs his construction business along with his best friend cum business partner Ram.

" The story will be based in Mumbai as I don't know much about Chennai."