Engagement

Three days had passed in a whirlwind of shopping, preparations, and sending out invitations for Siyanshi and Vijay's engagement. Everything was meticulously planned and executed, leaving no stone unturned. The much-anticipated day of the engagement had finally arrived, but there was a cloud of worry hanging over Siyanshi's heart—Vijay hadn't returned yet.
Meanwhile, the entire Nair family had gathered at Palanisamy Mansion, the venue for the engagement ceremony. Siyanshi's family had decided that the engagement would take place at Palanisamy Mansion, while the wedding would be held at the Nair family's own mansion.

Within the walls of the mansion, there was a flurry of activity. Family members and close friends were bustling around, double-checking every detail to ensure that the event would be flawless. Decorations were being meticulously arranged, the grand hall was being adorned with flowers, and the catering team was busy preparing an array of delectable dishes. The atmosphere was filled with excitement, as everyone eagerly awaited Vijay's arrival.

Siyanshi, eagerly waiting for Vijay's call, was sitting on the bed in a cross-legged position. Her hands were resting below her chin, and she had her phone placed in front of her. She kept glancing at the screen, hoping to see Vijay's name appear. Finally, her anticipation came to an end when Vijay's call came through, and she wasted no time in picking it up.

Siyanshi: Hello.

Vijay: Oh, so you were just waiting for me to call you.

Siyanshi: Noo.

Vijay: Noo??

Siyanshi: I mean, I was waiting for you to come here. I'm missing you. (She spoke in a baby-like tone)

Vijay: (Giggles) Well, I'm at the airport, and within the next 4 hours, I'll be with you.

As Vijay's words sank in, Siyanshi's face lit up with a huge smile.

Siyanshi: Come soon.

Vijay: Yep, bye.

Siyanshi: Bye.

The scene captures Siyanshi's anticipation and excitement as she eagerly waits for Vijay's arrival.

As the call ended, Siyanshi, who had been feeling sad and dull since morning, suddenly felt a surge of energy after Vijay's call. She swiftly descended the stairs, her steps filled with newfound enthusiasm.

Siyanshi called out to her family members.

Siyanshi:-  "Amma, Anni, Anna, where are you all?"

She almost slipped but managed to regain her balance just in time.

Darsh, concerned, called out to her.
Darsh:-  "Careful, Siyuu."

Siyanshi apologized, "Sorry."

Sudha, inquired.
Sudha:- "What happened? Why are you shouting?"

Siyanshi replied with a playful pout.
Siyanshi :-"Arehhh, I'm the bride, and no one is paying attention to me."

She crossed her arms over her chest, feigning annoyance.

The family members couldn't help but giggle at her adorable antics.

Siyanshi gave them an indignant glare.

Veer:- "Alright, what do you want us to do?"

Siyanshi responded.

Siyanshi:- "Firstly, I'm hungry. Give me something to eat. I haven't eaten anything since morning, and you guys aren't even bothered, huh."

Samira, teasingly said.
Samira:-  "We are sorry, your highness. Please tell us what you would like to have."

Siyanshi thought for a moment and said