Fear

Around 8 in the evening, everyone returned home, with Veer and Darsh supporting Siyanshi on either side as they entered the house. Sudha and the kids were overjoyed to see Siyanshi back. They all gathered around her as she took a seat on the couch. The children rushed to her, embracing her in a tight hug, their eyes filled with happiness and relief to have her back safe and sound. The warmth of the family enveloped Siyanshi, making her feel loved and cherished after the ordeal she had been through.

Sudha couldn't hold back her emotions and hugged Siyanshi tightly, tears of happiness streaming down her cheeks. She thanked the heavens for Siyanshi's safe return, unable to express how much she missed her presence in the household during her absence.

Sudha couldn't help but worry about Siyanshi's well-being and asked.

Sudha:- "How are you feeling now, Siyuu?"

Siyanshi assured her with a smile.

Siyanshi:- "I'm alright, Amma. Don't worry."

Preethi, concerned about Siyanshi's health, suggested.

Preethi:- "I guess we should postpone the wedding..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Siyanshi quickly interrupted, raising her voice.

Siyanshi:- "Nooo!"

Sudha and Preethi were taken aback by her sudden outburst, while the others chuckled at her assertiveness.

Preethi, curious, asked.

Preethi:- "What happened?"

Siyanshi explained.

Siyanshi:- "Anni, somehow I managed to convince them not to postpone my wedding. So now, please don't start again."

Preethi giggled at her sister's determination, realizing that Siyanshi had already made up her mind and was not going to entertain any further discussions about postponing the wedding.

Sudha and Preethi both smiled, acknowledging Siyanshi's resolve. It was evident that Siyanshi was determined to go ahead with the wedding, despite her recent ordeal. Her determination and strength and love for Vijay impressed everyone, reaffirming their belief in her as a strong and independent woman.

With Siyanshi's insistence, the topic was dropped, and the atmosphere in the room became lighter as laughter and happiness resumed.

Sudha:- Did you had something??
Siyanshi:- Nopee, I'm hungry (she pouts)

Sudha noticed Siyanshi's hungry expression and lovingly caressed her face.

Sudha:- "Awww,"
Sudha said.

Sudha:- "the dinner is ready. Please come, all of you."

They all sat together for dinner, trying their best to lighten the atmosphere and make Siyanshi feel better. Despite the tense situation, they shared stories, jokes, and laughter, creating a sense of comfort and support for Siyanshi.

As it was getting late, the Palanisamy family decided to head back to their home. As they were about to leave, Vijay exchanged a knowing look with Siyanshi, understanding the turmoil she must be going through. He smiled reassuringly at her, silently assuring her that he was there for her.

The house which was preparing for a wedding in just a few hours, everyone could sense the underlying tension. However, they were determined to create a positive atmosphere to support Siyanshi during this challenging time.

Preethi playfully teased.

Preethi:- "Ok then, we'll take a leave and come back tomorrow to take Siyanshi with us forever, am I right, Vijay?" She winked at him, and he smiled in response.