where is she???

Next morning,

Vijay woke up with the alarm sound of his phone which was kept on the side table of the bed.
He snoozed the alarm and looked at the photo frame in his hand, a fade smile was visible on his face and he kept the frame back on the table.

He stood and went to the washroom to get freshen up then he got ready for the office, prepared some sandwichs and had his breakfast.

After completing all his morning routine he left for the office.

After almost 30 mins of drive he reached office.
He directly goes to his cabin or we should say the new cabin which was designed by Siyanshi.

Usually Ram is always late for the office, but today he came before Vijay and waiting for him for almost one hour.

Vijay came to his cabin and saw Ram over there.

Vijay:- What's so special today that Mr. Late has arrived office before me.

He sat on his chair and Ram got from the Chair. He took his chair next to Vijay and sat there.

Ram:- Stop all that nonsense, and just tell me what what happened yesterday??
(With a grin on his face).

Vijay:- Yesterday, what do you wanna know??, was there something special yesterday??

Ram:- Don't act smart, I know everything just tell what was your reaction when you came to know the truth.

Vijay was surfing something on his phone and was not paying much attention to what Ram was talking about.

Vijay:- Which truth bro?? I'm not getting you. What are you talking about?? Anyways let's finish the work as I have to leave for Dubai tomorrow.

Ram:- Enough yaar Vijay, I know Siyanshi proposed you yesterday, so just tell me everything.

Vijay stopped whatever he was doing in the phone and looked at Ram.

Vijay:- You knew about it??
Ram:- obviously, infact it was me who gave her this idea to propose you and tell you everything.
Vijay:- what??

Ram:- Yess, even it was me who helped her to understand her feelings for you. That silly girl was so confused whether she loves you or not. (He giggles at her).

Vijay:- how ridiculous, you know that I love someone else still you provoked her feelings??

Ram:- Yeahh, so that's what I'm talking about, she must have informed you about that sweety's name misunderstanding.

Vijay:- Which misunderstanding??

Ram:- That your Sweety is Siyanshi only. She's the same girl you saw in the hospital. Infact she told me that she was going to wear the same dress that she had wore in the hospital. She must be looking beautiful na??

Vijay was now in utter shock.

Vijay:- How you came to know that she's the same girl??

Then Ram explained him everything about that accident and how they went to the hospital which belongs to Siyanshi's brother, how that nurse called Siyanshi as Sweety and how Ram figure it out everything with the help of the CCTV footage.

Vijay:- No no no, oh my god what have I done?? Oh god she'll never forgive me for this.

Ram:- she'll never forgive you means?? What happened yesterday?? Anything to worry about???

Then Vijay told him whatever happened at the cafe then how he went out his anger on Siyanshi.

Ram:- What??? (He got up from his chair) you didn't even listen what she was saying???