BABY

He came back to the living area where Karthik and Keerti were waiting for him. All three of them settled down on the couch.

Karthik:- Yeahh, now tell us, what happened to Siyanshi?? Is she alright?

Vijay:- If I'll tell you about your sister, even you'll start laughing.

Karthik and Keerti looked at him in confusion.

Then Vijay told them how Siyanshi fought for him with a girl, how he was irritating her and then how she was jealous of that girls.

Even Karthik started laughing hard along with Vijay.

Keerti:- What's there to laugh in that?? 

Karthik and Vijay looked at her.

Karthik:- C'mon Keerti.. wasn't that funny??

Keerti:- Not at all. And you Mr.Vijay instead of convincing her, you are making her feel jealous.

Karthik:- But Keerti, he had not done anything.

Keerti:- exactly he's not doing anything. And you Karthik, you please don't talk to me.

She stood up and went to her room.

Karthik was baffled and was just looking at her direction.

Karthik:- Firstly her pregnancy mood swings and then this. How will I cheer her up? If she'll not talk to me na then you just wait and watch, I'm not gonna spare you.

And Karthik goes behind Keerti.

Vijay:- ab isme meri kya galti hai?? (What's my fault in this??)

Even he went to his room.

******************
Next morning Vijay woke up due to the sound of his phone which was ringing beside him.
He looked at the screen and immediately received the call.

Vijay:- Mumma
Sudha:- Ohhoo, such a sweet voice, it seems that you are very happy today.
Vijay:- Obviously my morning started with your phone call then it has to be a good morning.

Sudha:- Stop buttering.

Vijay:- (laughs) okay

Sudha:- Where are you, and you haven't called me in past two days. May I know the reason my dear Son.

Vijay:- Actually I'm here in Dubai. You remember keerti, my classmate?

Sudha:- Yeah, she got married a few years back right?

Vijay:- Correct, So she's pregnant now. So I just came here to meet her.

Sudha:- Ohh, give her my blessings.

Vijay:- Sure. Now tell me how are you??

Sudha:- I'm good, tell me about yourself.

Vijay:- I'm always good. (With a grin)

Sudha:- I can Sense that you are hiding something from me. Is there anything you wanna share??

Vijay:- I'll tell you everything once I'm back in Mumbai.

Sudha:- I'll be waiting. Ok then get up now. I'll talk to you later. Bye bye

Vijay:- Bye Mumma (in an extra sweet Voice)

She laughed and hung up the call.

Then he freshened up and came to the dining area for breakfast. He saw that Siyanshi was sitting quietly and Karthik and Keerti were laughing at her.
He came and Sat beside Siyanshi.

Vijay:- What happened?? Why are you guys laughing??

Siyanshi glares at him and answers on their behalf.