Trip

The next morning, Vijay came to the office and was going to his cabin when he saw Siyanshi working in Ram's Cabin.
He kept his hands on his waist and whispered to himself.
Vijay:- This girl is impossible, kya karu main iska. 
He witnessed that she wasn't able to walk properly. He goes near and stood by her with keeping his hands on his back and glaring at this careless girl. She was instructing the workers to measure the angle properly for the interiors and didn't notice him. She moved forward and was about to fall when vijay holds her in his arms. Both were lost in eachother's eyes. Siyanshi again felt something special, butterflies were dancing in her stomach. Vijay make her stand properly and she was still lost in him. Just then Ram came into the picture.
He witnessed them together and a smirk appeared on his face.

Ram:- Ehmmm ehmm.
Both of them looked at him, Vijay was still holding her from one side by her shoulders.
Ram:- Kya ho raha hai yaha hmm hmm.??
Vijay:- Exactly my question... Kya ho raha hai?? Kisne kaha tumhe aaj kaam karne??? Can't you just take rest today?? Still you are not able to walk properly.
Ram:- oh yeah Siyanshi you got hurt yesterday na, how are you now???
Vijay:- Can't you see, she's not able to stand properly and yaha aa gayi Stubborn girl. (Rolling his eyes)
Ram:- oh god yaar, Bro aaj rest karna chahiye tha na.
Vijay:- main bhi yahi samjha Raha tha.

Siyanshi:- Enough, kya rest rest laga rakha hai?? Do I look like a patient to both of you?? I'm perfectly fine guys, it's just a sprain that's it. Maine ye bandage bhi laga rakhi hai, so just chill.

Ram, Vijay:- yeah we can see that.

Both of them took her to Vijay's cabin and make her sit on the chair.

Ram:- Bro you are correct, this girl is too careless.

Siyanshi:- Ho Gaya aap dono ka.
Vijay:- you just listen to me, you are not gonna work today, you'll just go home and take rest, understand??
Ram:- In fact I'm surprised that you came today, Priya told me that she reached home by 1 at night ,so I thought even you must be sleeping today, you were so tired yesterday plus this sprain.
Vijay:- Yeah by 1 she was in a deep sleep lady kumbhakaran.(Giggles)

Ram and Siyanshi both looked at him in confusion.

Vijay:- What??
Siyanshi:- how do you know that I was sleeping at 1.
Vijay:- Don't you remember anything about last night??
Ram:- (in excitement) what , what happened last night?? (With a grin on his face).

Vijay:- Stop overthinking, I called her last night somewhere about 1'o clock, she received my call but slept in between our conversation.

Both Siyanshi and Ram chuckled.

Siyanshi:- Ohh I'm so sorry, I don't remember anything.
Vijay:- That's ok (he smiled at her).

One of their staff member comes there to call both Ram and Vijay for a meeting.
Vijay:- Yeah we are coming.

Vijay:- We have to go for a meeting till then you just sit here okay, once we are back I'll drop you to your house.

Siyanshi:- Ok fine sir as you say.
She bows down, both Ram and Siyanshi giggle at him and he is frowning at both of them.

Vijay:- Byee

Vijay left for the meeting and Siyanshi was looking in his direction with a smile on her face. Ram was observing everything.

Ram:- Kya mohabbat hai,
            Kya nazara hai,
            Kal talak ye Dil tha Tera
            Ab unka hai.

His song gained Siyanshi 's attention and she asked why he is humming this song.

Ram:- He's so caring na
Siyanshi:- yeahhh
Ram:- You like him na??
Siyanshi:- obviously he's my friend.
Ram:- Not in that sense bro
Siyanshi got confused .
Ram:- I mean you are falling for him na?? You love him. Am I right???

Siyanshi was shocked by his question and confused about what to say.

Siyanshi:- Ahh, no.. nothing like that.

She was stammering.
Ram:- Are you sure?
Ram kept his hand on her shoulder to pacify her
Ram:- Just think about it. You'll get your answer.

Ram left the room. Siyanshi was now confused about her own feelings. She knew that she feels something different, something special when she is with Vijay but she is not able to understand that feeling.

Siyanshi:- Huhh, Ram.... Kuch bhi bolta hai. It's been only a month that we have met. How can I fell in love with him. Nonsense.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time, Priya ,Ram, Siyanshi and Vijay had gathered at the canteen area for their Lunch. Siyanshi had bought gajar ka halwa for the boys.
Ram:- Ummm it's so yummy, thank you so much Siyanshi.
Vijay:- yeah actually it's super tasty, thank you.
She passed a smile to them.
Ram:- BTW Siyanshi did you get the answer???
Siyanshi started coughing, Vijay gave her a glass of water and was patting on her back.
Vijay:- Are you okay?
Siyanshi:- yeah.
Priya:- What answer??

Siyanshi glared at him first but then narrowed her eyes and pleased him not to say anything. Ram was enjoying this teasing session.

Ram:- Nothing just yunhi... btw me and Vijay are free for a few days and after that Vijay will be busy for a few weeks so we thought to go for a short trip to mahabaleshwar. Would you girls like to join us???

Siyanshi:- Yesss yess why not? I would love to.

Vijay:- and what about your leg?
Siyanshi:- oh god Vijay, I said na I'm absolutely fine. But I want to come.. please please.

He couldn't deny those pleading eyes and agreed.

Ram:- Cool then we'll meet at my place tomorrow morning. Okay?

Siyanshi:- okkaayyy.

They finished their lunch and as per Vijay 's order Siyanshi was not allowed to work today so Ram dropped her to her house.
Siyanshi convinced her protective brothers that she is fine and will go for the trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Siyanshi realise her love on this trip??
Stay tuned.