Horse riding

Next morning

Siyanshi's sleep got disturbed as Sun rays fell on her face, she rubbed her eyes and woke up. She stretched her arms  with a smile as her head was feeling really light.

Siyanshi:- Ahhh it feels so good.

Suddenly she realised that she was in Vijay's room. She travelled her eyes through the room but couldn't find Vijay. She called out his name but didn't receive any response.
She decided to go back to her room. She came out and bumped into Ram.

Ram:- I'm so sorry Siyuuu, are you ok??
Siyanshi:- yeahhh

Ram looked at her dress and a smirk appeared on his face.

Ram:- Ummm hmmm (in a teasing tone)
Siyanshi:- What??

Ram:- whose tshirt is this?? And you are coming out of whose room?

Siyanshi:- Vijay's tshirt and his room.  So what's the big deal??

Ram:-  Vijay's tshirt ahhh haa may I know the reason??

Siyanshi:- Firstly stop smirking and talking about this t-shirt, all thanks to you and your girlfriend (rolling her eyes).

Ram:- Heinnn humne kya Kiya??

Siyanshi:- I was constantly knocking on your door last night but you guys were so much into each other that no one dared to open the door. I was suffering from a severe headache and then that stupid water, Pani gir gaya mujhpe.

Ram:- Ohh I'm so sorry bro, hume nahi pata tha .

Siyanshi:- you know what you just don't talk to me. Whatever happened last night is all because of you.

RAM:- what did I do?

Siyanshi:- do I need to remind you about my bag?

Ram:- Yess Priya I'm coming (shouted).
Priya is calling me ok bye.

He made an excuse and ran from there as he was very much aware about the consequences.

Siyanshi opens the door of her room and is shocked looking at the view in front of her. She saw Vijay sleeping in her room. She smiles as she was somewhat aware of the reason still she thought to ask him.

She went near him, shook him and called out his name.

Siyanshi:- Vijay

He woke up and rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision. He saw Siyanshi and quickly stood up.

Siyanshi:- Heyy relax relax, Good morning.

Vijay:- Good morning
Siyanshi:- why are you sleeping over here??

Vijay:- Vo last night you slept in my room so how could I sleep... I mean ... So I came here. (He was hesitating a bit)

Siyanshi:- No problem and thank you for that head massage.

Vijay:- Anytime, now I'll take leave, and you also get ready , we'll have breakfast and then God for shopping.

Siyanshi:- Yeahh please.

Vijay left from there and Ram entered her room.

Ram:- ummm hmmm (raising his eyebrows)
Siyanshi:- tu phir aaya (glaring at him)

Ram:- He is such a gentleman na?
Siyanshi:- Yess ( everything about last night flashed in front of her eyes and automatically a smile appeared on her face).

Ram:- Ab toh Maan le that you love him.
Siyanshi:- you know what just get out of my room.

She pushed him out of her room and still he was teasing her.

Ram:- You look good in his t-shirt.