Birthday

Siyanshi and Vijay entered their room, and as Vijay closed the door, Siyanshi did something unexpected. She immediately wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. At first, Vijay was taken aback by her sudden gesture, but he quickly recovered and returned her embrace. He gently guided her towards the bed, intending to make her sit down and relax.

However, Siyanshi wasn't ready to let go of him just yet. She clung to him even tighter, burying her face into the crook of his neck. This close, she could hear his heartbeat, strong and steady, and it gave her a sense of comfort and security. Vijay, understanding her unspoken need for closeness, held her close, cradling her in his arms. Vijay softly stroked her back, soothing her as they remained entwined.

Vijay: "Siya, I know you are happy, but you can't celebrate it with your tears. And I don't want our child to be a cry baby like you."

With a playful expression, he gently teased her about her tendency to cry easily, making her smile through her happy tears.

She playfully pushed him away and sat on the bed.

Siyanshi: "Our Son will not be a cry baby."

Vijay joined her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her as she nestled against his chest.

Vijay: "Siya, it's a daughter."

Siyanshi, still convinced otherwise, responded confidently.

Siyanshi: "Vijay, it's a son."

Vijay, with a grin, playfully challenged her.

Vijay: "Siya, it's my father's instinct that says it's a daughter."

Siyanshi wasn't ready to accept that and responded firmly.

Siyanshi: "There's no such thing as a father's instinct. So just accept that it is a son."

In a light-hearted manner, Vijay playfully tapped her head, eliciting a cute pout from her.

Vijay: "Quiet now."

Siyanshi pouted at him, and he couldn't resist the temptation. He kissed her pout playfully, causing her cheeks to blush a deep shade of red.

Vijay: "Happy now? You got your dessert."

Siyanshi, her playful stubbornness momentarily forgotten, retorted in a teasing tone.

Siyanshi: "Shut up."

Shyly, she hid her face in his chest, and he couldn't help but burst into laughter at her adorable antics.

Vijay: "This isn't the first time Siya, we're having a baby together, and you still blush like a newlywed."

Siyanshi: "Your touch still gives me butterflies in my stomach, you won't understand."

Vijay chuckled at her adorable response.

Siyanshi: "By the way, when did you find out about this?"

She placed her hand on her tummy as she asked.

Vijay: "Two days ago, when you fainted, and we told you it was due to dehydration, but it was actually because of pregnancy."

Her eyes widened in shock.

Vijay: "What's wrong?"

Siyanshi playfully pushed him.

Siyanshi: "You've been enjoying this happiness for the last two days, and you didn't tell me a word?"

Vijay: "That's because I wanted to surprise you on your birthday."

Siyanshi: "Whatever! And wait a minute, even after knowing I'm pregnant, you scolded me."