Shashtipurti

It was the day of Shashtipurti, and the Palanisamy Mansion was adorned with elegant lavender and orchid decorations. Guests had started arriving, creating an atmosphere filled with excitement and anticipation. Everything was meticulously planned, ensuring a perfect celebration.

Amidst the festivities, Siyanshi was accompanying Sudha, Vijay's mother, to the beautifully decorated lawn. Spotting them, Vijay quickly approached, a mischievous smile on his face. He playfully pushed Siyanshi aside, expressing his affectionate playfulness, and tenderly caressed his mother's face. Taking Sudha's hand in his, he led her towards the lawn where the main event was taking place.

Siyanshi, not one to be left out, came over and playfully patted Vijay's back. He turned towards her, a playful pout forming on his lips. He extended his hand towards her, silently asking her to join them. Initially, Siyanshi declined, but Vijay's puppy eyes and Sudha's insistence convinced her to accept his invitation. With a smile, she finally placed her hand in his, completing the trio as they walked together towards the beautifully adorned lawn.

As the guests eagerly watched, the Shashtipurti function continued with a breathtaking dance performance by Vijay and Siyanshi. Their graceful movements synchronized perfectly to the melodious tune of "Celebration of Varisu." The couple showcased their love and joy through their enchanting dance, capturing the attention and hearts of everyone present.

Then Vijay took Sudha for the rituals, and Siyanshi accompanied Rajendran. The solemn rituals began, marking the auspicious occasion of Shashtipurti.

In the midst of the ceremony, Jay's girlfriend unexpectedly arrived at the function, catching him off guard. Jay, filled with shock and concern, hurriedly took her aside, urging her to leave. However, she adamantly refused to comply. Aarthi, witnessing this encounter, approached them and confronted Jay for his actions. Filled with anger and hurt, Aarthi slapped Jay, prompting him to retaliate with a slap of his own. The situation escalated as Aarthi demanded a divorce and swiftly left the venue, taking their daughter Riya with her. Sudha attempted to intervene, but her efforts to stop Aarthi were in vain as she left, leaving a sense of turmoil in her wake.

Rajendran, deeply affected by the turn of events, called for an end to the proceedings, declaring that everything was now finished. However, just as it seemed like the ordeal had concluded, an unexpected person arrived at the scene.

Mukesh, a mysterious individual, intervened, stating that there were still matters that Rajendran needed to be aware of. He revealed that Rajendran's son, Ajay, had taken a loan of 250 crores from him, and the approval had been granted due to Rajendran's influence.

Ajay, feeling cornered, pulled Mukesh aside and questioned him about the reason for creating this drama. Mukesh nonchalantly mentioned that Ajay had provided him with the quotations of Rajendran's company, leaving Rajendran stunned by this revelation. Ajay Punched on Mukesh's Face. Frustrated and angered by Ajay's actions, Mukesh's henchmen attacked him, delivering a forceful blow that sent him to the ground. Sudha, driven by her protective instincts, was about to intervene, but Vijay swiftly intervened, engaging in a fierce fight with Mukesh's henchmen and ordering them to leave. Mukesh, recognizing the strength and determination in Vijay's eyes, decided it was best to retreat, leaving the scene.

Without uttering a single word to Rajendran, Vijay took Sudha by his side, and Siyanshi followed suit. Rajendran received a call from JP, only to discover that the entire chain of events had been orchestrated by JP himself. Rajendran, despite feeling helpless in the face of the situation, was left grappling with the magnitude of the unfolding circumstances.