Chapter 5

George's POV 

me and Dream looked at each other's eyes then opened the door of the police station and there was Oliver! " Papa! " he shouted and I just ran to him until a police officer stopped me " your the father of this child? " the police gets a note and starts writing on it " y-yes " I said as I fixed myself up. " please write your name, age, and sign here " he pointed at the paper and I nodded. I did it as fast as I can so I could hug Oliver. As I was done I gave the Police his pen politely.

The policeman looked at the paper and smiled letting me go to Oliver. " Oliver! " I shouted running to him " papa! " he shouted back running to me. When our hands touched I pulled Oliver to my arms and hugged him tightly. " Oliver.. don't ever do that to me again.. " I said between sobs " I won't ever do it again papa.. I promise, " he smiled.

He looked around and noticed Dream next to me standing up with a smile. " Uncle Dream? " Oliver looked up " yes? " Dream answered " thank you " Oliver smiled " no problem kiddo " Dream smiled back ruffling Oliver's hair. " ok! we are buying ice-cream before going home since mine melted while looking for Oliver " I said, wiping my tears with my hands then fixing myself up.

" I'll pay! " Dream said and my eyes sparkled meaning that I could get my favorite ice-cream " yay! " Oliver jumped. me and Dream smiled and left the police station with a goodbye. After a few minutes we went to the ice-cream man and bought ice-cream for all of us, even Fundy but it might melt if he had to get home fast. As we walked it was peaceful since Oliver was on Dreams' shoulders and I was just walking beside him.

" papa! " Oliver called me " yes? '' I looked at him and turned off my phone " when will we go to the airplane? " he asked licking his ice-cream " after tomorrow " I smiled as I took a last bite of finishing my ice-cream " yay! I'm so excited to meet uncle Wilbur! '' Oliver jumped a bit and I noticed Dream's face went down " you ok? '' I asked Dream and he just nodded.

Once we got home Oliver opened the door and Fundy just hugged him tightly. " George- I am so sorry " he said between sobs " it's ok Fundy.. it's not like you did it on purpose " I smiled kneeling down hugging Fundy as well. " Let's get to bed, we had a pretty long day " I stretched and stood up " ok~ I better get to bed I've been crying for the past hour " Fundy laughed quietly.

" ok, come on Oliver! let's go to bed I'm tired from running around " I said picking Oliver up tickling him " hehehe, ok papa " he smiled. I walked to my room and got dressed into home clothes ( even Oliver ). As we were done we brushed our teeth and went to bed. We laid down and I sang a song for him to go to bed faster.

After about 10 minutes of singing he finally went to bed. I slowly got up from bed, went outside my room and heard moaning from the hallway and I was about to throw up. I gagged and went downstairs to get water. " What a bad day to have ears.. " I said to myself, sighing while getting water. ' how am I gonna get to my room without "that" ' I thought walking up stairs.

I covered my ears while going to my room so that I don't have to hear 'that'. I opened my door and closed it quietly so that Oliver wouldn't  wake up. I sighed then walked to bed. I laid down then played with Oliver's hair and before I knew it I was sleeping. 

~.. 8am ..~

I woke up first, surprisingly. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth I heard the door open beside me and saw Oliver rubbing his eyes. " Good morning Oliver, '' I said while brushing my teeth " morning.. " he said, hugging my leg " toothbrush love or else your breath will stink " I gave him his tooth brush and he nodded.

" papa.. I feel hungry " Oliver hugged my leg tightly. "Ok, I'm going to make pancakes " I smiled and he nodded. When we were done we went to the kitchen and we started making pancakes. " Papa, can you add the strawberries and stuff? " Oliver asked " sure " I smiled adding a pancake to the plate " yay! " he jumped to the floor slowly.

" You know~ later tonight we are going to that air-plane you have been waiting for a long time " I smiled and his eyes sparked " really?! yay! " he jumped onto my leg " I just saved a nice piece of clothing for you in the closet but you will wear it later! '' I added strawberries to the pancakes " is it new? " he asked, tilting his head to the side " yup its so cute! it'll be your favorite outfit that's for sure " I giggled.

" someone is bright and early " we both faced to who said that and saw Sap " morning Uncle Nick! " Oliver jumped onto Sap " morning lil' dude " he throws him in the air and catches him " we will be going to an airplane! " Oliver said hugging Sap " oh wait you'll come? " Sap asked looking at me " yup, he will come I asked Wilbur he said yes " I smiled adding another pancake to a plate.

" ok, you can sit next to me! " Sap puts him down " not happening he is sitting next to me~ " I laughed a bit " aw no fair " Sap pouted about to get one plate of a pancake until I slapped his hand with my spatula " ow! " he shouted while rubbing his hand " you have to wait for the rest " I said putting another strawberry. 

" Come on! let's watch a movie for now " Sap picked up Oliver and went to the living room " yay! " Oliver shouted and I laughed quietly " morning! '' I heard someone say in front of me and as I looked up I saw Fundy and Dream holding hands. " morning.. '' I said quietly since I remembered what happened last night " oh~ pancakes '' Fundy took a plate and Dream did the same. " Go take, I'll give the rest to Oliver and Sap " I smiled, taking the other two plates then walking to the living room where Oliver and Sap were.

" Here you go " I gave pancakes to Oliver and Sap " thank you! " Oliver hugged me and sat back down since they are watching Tangled ' again? ' I thought and just smiled. " Papa, where is your food? " Oliver asked " I don't feel hungry- " I laughed awkwardly since there was no more pancake mix.

" You can have mine, I don't feel hungry to be honest " Dream gave me his plate " ah.. thanks " I took the plate then ate the pancake. After eating Sap washed the dishes and I laid down on the couch and watched Tangled with Oliver and before I knew it I was asleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! thank you for reading my story! I really hope you like my story so far I am really trying to add a little bit of it so~ yeah see you next chapter bye!!