Chapter 25

George's POV 

When we finally found a parking spot next to Oliver's daycare, we got out of the car and held hands as we walked to Oliver's Daycare. As we walked inside we saw Oliver playing with his friends. " oh! hello George! you came to pick up Oliver? " the girl said and I nodded. she nodded before going inside and got Oliver to us.

" papa! " Oliver shouted and hugged my legs. " Did you have fun? " I asked and kneeled down next to Oliver and he nodded " it was really fun and I have a new friend " he said and I smiled. " George and..? " she paused because she didn't know who was next to me since she had never met Clay before.

" Dream " Clay said while playing with my hair and the girl nodded. " relative? or..? " she paused again " boyfriend " Clay smiled and I stood up with Oliver in my arms " hm.. ok, you have a good day! bye! " she smiled and Oliver and I giggled then said our byes before leaving with Clay.

" papa? " Oliver called me " yeah? '' I answered while walking with Clay beside me " why is Uncle Dream here? " he whispered and I quietly laughed " well.. you can call him dad from now on " I smiled and his eyes sparked " so it is true " Oliver smiled and Dream held me to stop since there was a car passing by.

" What is true? " I asked and we started walking again " true love " he smiled and I smiled back. As we reached the car I put him on his car seat and I stood beside him with a smile. " well.. not all love is true.. since sometimes they leave you then they never come back. but, you will know if it's true if you find the right one " I smiled and he nodded.

" Come on! " Clay shouted and I nodded. I closed the door and went to the front seat beside Clay. " ok, lets get Ice-cream first then the park " Clay looked at Oliver from the mirror. " YAY!! " Oliver shouted with excitement and I just giggled.

When we reached the park we got out of the car and went to eat ice-cream. " Are you excited? " I asked with a smile and he nodded, not taking his eyes off the ice-cream truck. After we ordered we went to the nearest park since we didn't want to walk that far.

I sat down on the bench with Clay and Oliver. " can I play with un-.. dad " he smiled and I nodded. Clay's eyes widened and Oliver pulled him to the playground. As he was being pulled he was mouthing things at me and I just laughed at the spot.

I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of them playing and sent it to Ash.

✨my dumbass✨

(Georgina has sent a picture) 

✨my dumbass✨ - AWWW!!! 

I know right <33 - Georgina 

✨my dumbass✨- you already made up with dream? did Dream break up with the stupid guy? are you two dating? DID YOU TELL ABOUT THE SITUATION!?!

all of them yes :) - Georgina 

✨my dumbass✨ - Fuvking finally!! do you want me to come over? 

well.. I don't know? could we come with you in your next dance class if its ok.. - Georgina

✨my dumbass✨ - ofc its ok! plus my next dance class is tomorrow at 3pm. we could meet at 2pm at the park so you can tell me all about that happened :> 

 ok, see you then bye!!! - Georgina

✨my dumbass✨ - ok byee!! 

I smiled and took another picture of them since they were on the slide then went down. I started to make a post on insta saying : 

( picture ) 

outside in the park with my loves <33 

I smiled and posted it. 

~.. 7pm ..~

" Guys, we should be going home! It's dinner time! " I shouted and the two of them groaned " oh- don't be mad at me Will texted me it's not my fault " I rolled my eyes and picked up Oliver's bag. " But papa, can we come back here next time? " Oliver and and I nodded.

" yay! " he started to pull Clay to the car and I just giggled while following them. 

~.. when they got home ..~

We finally reached home and I was tired from all of the walking. we walked to the front door and Clay unlocked the door with the key and the three of us went inside and closed the door behind us then heard ' hi!!/welcome back!!/fuvking finally.. let's eat!/ language- and hi!! ' from the group.

" hello! '' the three of us said at the same time. " Hi uncle! " Oliver jumped onto Bad " hi little muffin.. '' Bad picked him up in his arms. " gah.. I'm so tired.. " I sighed and removed my shoes. " You could sleep after we eat " Dream smiled and I nodded.

After we ate, Wilbur and Niki were the one washing this time. " papa.. I feel sleepy.. " Oliver rubbed his eyes '' me too.. '' I chuckled " then.. come on let's go to bed " Clay said and picked up Oliver then both of us nodded.

As we finally got ready for bed all of us laid down on the bed. " night.. " Oliver said while hiding his head on my chest " good night.. " I smiled and kissed his head. " George? " Clay called me " yeah? " I turned my head kind of facing him.

" Are we together..? " he asked and I looked away while playing with Oliver's hair. " Do you want to be? " I asked and he laid his chin on my shoulder " yeah.. " he said softly and I smiled " then we are " I chuckled and he followed.

he started kissing my neck with soft kisses and damn.. ' has it been really that long- how am I already sensitive- ' I thought and looked down a bit trying not to wake Oliver. " hm..~ " I said and then realized what he was doing.

" stop-! " I said and kind of pushed him with my back and he just laughed then I rolled my eyes. " just go to bed.. " I sighed and we both slept.. eventually 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves!! hru? ok ok it wont end here!! dont worry- ok see you next chapter bye! <33